who will go to state in a/aa?

timbdp

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Sheffield was out...

sheffield was runner-up for district 8 they had a loss 4-0 to Madison Tuesday night. (there was no district tournie since sheffield is alone in their district). Sheffield beat Haywood last Sat in Regional Semi's to advance to their region Finals. They will play USJ at USJ on Sat . Madison and D-burg will play on Sat at Madison field.

I thought Sheffield was out...

no... like he said, they were in their own district, and region 7 or whatever madison is in, did not have enough teams to have 2 district tournaments, so they just had a regionals, so they were ahead of schedule... madison played sheffield in the finals and won 4-0 quite convincingly... congrats on your win tonight big G... good luck saturday. maybe we will see you guys at state... madison will host dyersburg at 6 at hollywood on saturday

no... like he said, they were in their own district, and region 7 or whatever madison is in, did not have enough teams to have 2 district tournaments, so they just had a regionals, so they were ahead of schedule... madison played sheffield in the finals and won 4-0 quite convincingly... congrats on your win tonight big G... good luck saturday. maybe we will see you guys at state... madison will host dyersburg at 6 at hollywood on saturday

Thanks, Madison, and good luck to you!

Is the bracket wrong, then, from the Chattanoogan? The way I read it, Sheffield didn't advance (but then again, the print is so dang small, and I am an old man, so I may have read it wrong)

Thanks, Madison, and good luck to you!

Is the bracket wrong, then, from the Chattanoogan? The way I read it, Sheffield didn't advance (but then again, the print is so dang small, and I am an old man, so I may have read it wrong)

yes the bracket is wrong, because for some reason it says we play in sectionals 2 times, once against usj and once against dyersburg

catholic at pigeon forge

elizabethton at cak

portland at ccs

csas at white house

page at cpa

hume-fogg at columbia academy

sheffield at usj

dyersburg at madison

what time will these games start and any predictions?

I say

Catholic

CAK

CCS

White House (Just because I really like those guys after them beating us and Portland)

CPA

Hume Fogg

Sheffield

Madison

I say

Catholic

CAK

CCS

White House (Just because I really like those guys after them beating us and Portland)

CPA

Hume Fogg

Sheffield

Madison

I say

CAK

CCS

CSAS

Catholic

CPA

CCS

Madison or Dyersburg, not sure until tomorrow night(hopefully madison!!!)

USJ

those are the eight i think will go through, last night i looked at everyones schedule and marked down key games in the schedules and compared them to other's, and i think thats the way it plays out

Semis A/AA-

Madison vs CCS or Catholic, not sure but if i go by the result earlier this season then CCS

CAK vs CSAS

Finals-

CCS vs CAK... anyone can win this one, its a final and looks to be a great match whoever gets into it

(sheffield has no chance of making it to the state tournament, they got their keeper sent off against madison for a professional foul and now he is suspended against usj, its over for them sorry to say)

Edited by madisonLB