CBHS

thedtrain

who has he signed with??

The thing about christian brothers is that they are so balanced. They draw some of the best Memphis has to offer year in year out. Suprisingly, this was suposed to be a down year for them. They may not be unbeatable but i do think make a nice run in the state tourney. I guess will see.

Matt's going to Western Kentucky next year

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly think they could hang with the two powerhouses of 9aaa.. I dont think they would stand a chance going against Beech or Mt. Juliet..

LOL, CBHS is a NATIONAL powerhouse. They are the Baseball Coaches Association 15th team in the nation. Anyone could be beaten anyday. No one is invicible, however, its undeniable that CBHS is the best in TN this year.

Do you honestly think they could hang with the two powerhouses of 9aaa.. I dont think they would stand a chance going against Beech or Mt. Juliet..

r u joking??? CBHS is ranked 15th in the country. Please before you say stupid like that get your facts straight

Folks let's understand one thing: Christian Brothers has the best baseball team in Tennessee up until this point! Anything can happen at the state tournament but anyone that feels CBHS cannot compete with AAA teams needs to look at their schedule. There is little difference between AAA and D2 in baseball. My observations are that AAA has better pitching due to student population numbers and D2 has better defense due to discipline. The hitting and other areas of the game are about the same.