CBHS

thedtrain

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly think they could hang with the two powerhouses of 9aaa.. I dont think they would stand a chance going against Beech or Mt. Juliet..

Alright, well I really don't have a dog in this fight because I live on the other side of the state, but I just saw this and HAD to say something. You're going to compare a team that is known statewide and has been amazing over the past however many years to someone like Mt. Juliet or Beech? Please, if you are going to compare a raw team like Christian Brothers, compare them to a team that at least made it to the state tournament in AAA.

If no one else noticed CBHS lost today to Baylor (Chattanooga) 6-1 then beat MBA. They have to beat Baylor twice tomorrow afternoon to make it to the championship.

It will be tough to do but if anyone can do it they can. I would assume Packer will pitch at some point tomorrow.

Edited by BGABaseball00

cbhs is every bit as good as the everyone in the west thinks. that doesnt mean they are unbeatable like some have said. they are a very strong team but so is baylor, todays games out to be very good, and you notice i say games, bc i dont think baylor can beat them two in a row. although a day after beating mba 15-0 all of a sudden they had to beat them late in the game, cbhs is a strong team, and they have played nationally ranked teams and won all but one of those and there is no rejecting their record.

I, for one, did not say they aren't good and should not have made it to the state. They obviously are good and deserve to be here. But to those who say their record is clear evidence that they are unbeatable--you have to win it on the field when the game is played. I am sure the CBHS players know that--the fans just sometimes forget.

MBA had CBHS on the ropes all game too....looks like they aren't quite as good as everyone in Memphis thinks....

ok first of all your looking at a couple of games. i dont care who it is, if you go 37-1 during the regular season you've got to be a good team, and its not like cbhs plays a weak schedule either. They aren't unbeatable, thats been proven, but they are good regardless of what you think. Second, I'm from Memphis and have no relation to CBHS. I have no reason to lie about how good they are unlike many other people who post crap on here. Actually i know very few people who know anything about coacht.com. Apparantly this is something thats popular in middle and east tenneseee. so when you say "everyone in Memphis thinks" your taking what one or two people posted and generalizing the whole city of memphis.