Perfection by Spencer Nelson and the Bruins!

necvol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually 15-0 after 3 is automatically the game, don't know if they would give up or not, don't know a thing about the program.

I don't know about the 15 run rule after 3. Is that the rule?

I will say that the Mitchell Coach, players and Admin. were very nice to us. Our players were very complimentary of the Mitchell players and the way they handled themselves. I admire the Coach and the kids for their attitudes. It is a shame the City and King Willie will not provide these kids decent facilities! They deserve better!!!

19-0 after 3?!?! in the substate game!?!? Wow, thats insane. Did USJ play insanely good with a bad Mitchell pitcher or what? Thats crazy.

City school baseball just isn't that good. Mitchell was the best of the city this year in AA, but they're still no match for the best of region 7. Covington beat Hillcrest 24-0.

Same thing happens in the region 8-AAA tournament every year. Both District 15-AAA teams won 15-0 in the region semis.

So the only four city teams to make it to play non-city teams this year lost by a combined 73-0.

I don't know about the 15 run rule after 3. Is that the rule?

I will say that the Mitchell Coach, players and Admin. were very nice to us. Our players were very complimentary of the Mitchell players and the way they handled themselves. I admire the Coach and the kids for their attitudes. It is a shame the City and King Willie will not provide these kids decent facilities! They deserve better!!!

Look no further than your own city to find out who deserves better. We need to get Byrd and his roundtable of merry men to fork over some funds to improve our schools here. But somehow I don`t think that will happen in the form of a property tax. Too many of them own property. I could really get on a soapbox about the private school graduates on the commission and other ties to private schools but its just not the right place. But I think my point is made. :)