Forrest and FCS

fishunt

Welcome back Aunt Kim! I agree with you about listening to Chris and Rick! Never underestimate the power of a ROCKET!!! Do you think Devilfanatic has digested all of those feathers yet! I think our girls got some extra incentive today when they received their STATE CHAMPIONSHIP basketball rings before leaving for the Boro on their next quest!!!! GOOD LUCK LADY ROCKETS!!! :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened early in the season doesn't mean a lot come tournament time. I don't know about FCS but Forrest is a different team from the one in that tournament we had a lot of girls starting late because of basketball going all the way at State and coach Cheatham was making a lot of moves in the field and lineup. Both teams are very good and it will boil down to who is hot and a lucky bounce one way or the other.

I don't think I could have said it better myself...wait a minute I did!

It was a great game played by two good teams that might very well have to play again this week!

Fishunt maybe now you can stop posting about the 6-2 score from early in the season.

Go Lady Rockets!!

wingman, Forrest is having a great year in sports because we have a bunch of great kids in Chapel Hill. Even the ones that don't play sports support the teams and the parents keep involved and all the business owners put up more than their fare share to keep the programs moving forward. All the coach's from T-ball to AAU basketball and pee wee football get them ready for High School. It's really a great feeling living in our town, It's been 15 years now and its been the best 15 years of my life.

wingman, Forrest is having a great year in sports because we have a bunch of great kids in Chapel Hill. Even the ones that don't play sports support the teams and the parents keep involved and all the business owners put up more than their fare share to keep the programs moving forward. All the coach's from T-ball to AAU basketball and pee wee football get them ready for High School. It's really a great feeling living in our town, It's been 15 years now and its been the best 15 years of my life.

Chape Hill is a great place...Town USA...You also have a very good principal at Forrest and good coaches