Brentwood and Hendersonville Win

ETSU_BucSoccerFan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they will be going home the first round of state against Houston.

Not sure why you are so convinced, Hendersonville is on fire and they are always at their best come tournament time. Based on Houston and Hendersonville results these are the two best teams in AAA facing off in the first round. The winner wins it all, should be a good one.

Not sure why you are so convinced, Hendersonville is on fire and they are always at their best come tournament time. Based on Houston and Hendersonville results these are the two best teams in AAA facing off in the first round. The winner wins it all, should be a good one.

it is just my opinion, I have not seen either of those two play this year so it is based on a guess.

I just think that Houston had a great team last year and according to Bearden players that talked about the Houston/Bearden game Houston is very very good.

it is just my opinion, I have not seen either of those two play this year so it is based on a guess.

I just think that Houston had a great team last year and according to Bearden players that talked about the Houston/Bearden game Houston is very very good.

my prediction is that the winner of the hendersonville and houston game will be in the finals against the winner of bearden brentwood

Edited by bhs120

Hendersonville didn't fare too bad last year either, and has most of theirs back. I wouldn't bet on the Commandos going home after the first round. I think Bearden has an overinflated opinion of how good they are. I'm sure Houston also has a good team, but I look for a rematch from last year, Hendersonville v Brentwood finals, and Hendersonville beating a very very good Houston team first round.

I think Bearden has an overinflated opinion of how good they are.

Bearden does not have an over inlated opinion of anything, the Bearden squad is actually talking about how hard they have to play so they won't go home in the first round.

I am glad to know that you have talked to Bearden players.

I am the one ( not playing as of now) saying that they will make it to the championship match.

and if you really want my opinion Bearden should have beat Hendersonville last year, we got very unlucky in the match.

my bet is middle tennessee is goin home early.

Middle Tennessee is going home early, just like last year right? Fact is, the power has drifted over to Middle Tennessee in HS and club. Most of the club state championships were won by Nashville area teams last year.

Bearden and Hendersonville game last year was a good one, but Hendersonville did not play very well, while I had heard Bearden had one of their best games and lost. How can you say things without basing any facts, middle tennessee is dominant part of the state these days, and in a few years maybe it will shift to another part, this happens every few years.

Edited by arsenalisgarbage