Bruins win the State Championship

frankiec996

so was the match officially a forfeit? How would they score that?

I was there to witness that, what a complete embarassment. Grow up. I dont know this guy but from what I hear this is just icing on the cake. Hopefully this is the bottom of the barrel for him and he learns from this or he is in for a long life. People dont put up with this kind of behavior in the real world.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i was there watching the match. That ref (the short, kinda fat guy with wavy hair) holds a big grudge against will. Several parents have complained about him (i was talking to ian chadwell and apparently he cheated him out of a few points also) making bad calls.

What happened was in was 40-40 and the ref overturned one of wills winners which was clearly in. Will threw his racket against the fence and then cussed. He only got a game penalty until Eric Chastains dad called him an F'ing ######. Will cussed at him and then the match was over. Eric Chastains dad got thrown out and the match was over.

It was a shame.

I applaud u for sticking up for your teammate, but cmon, I was there also. That was a kid acting like a spoiled brat. Tennis has a bad name because of players that act like that. Im with Cutter, this seems to be an ogoing thing with him so he got what he deserves. Isnt he the one going to Martin, I bet they are proud to have a kid like this coming to represent their university. Like it or not, his actions reflect on USJ and Martin, and I dont think this kid ever understood this.

Frankie, do you really see nothing wrong with your teammates actions. Again I dont know him but from the stories Ive read on here I would think this would be the last straw and you would say good riddance.

The problem with kids like this is that parents/coaches have let kids like this get away with acting like a fool. Did it really surprise u that something like that happened with him??

Im coming down on this kid pretty hard, but we as tennis players all get a bad rap from one kids actions. This will be the story told by alot of people and not the great tennis that was played.

Edited by dawgs2

Guest Cutters Crazies

This is NOT the first time this has happened either, ask Frankie about the Siegel vs USJ match, and you will find out why there is some bad blood between us.

I clearly remember what happened at that match...kinda funny but at the same time is another case of Will's attitude

Id like to hear the story. Thats my point, if coaches let the kid get away with it he will keep going on and on until something like this happens. Its a shame parents and coaches dont put a stop to this

Whats the story Frankie???

Guest Cutters Crazies

Will Magee was playing Wishing in a match between the schools

Will hooks him in the first game of the match but Kyle kinda lets it slide. He then does it again and it was on a big point so Kyle basically told him two can play that game if u want and the next ball that was pretty close Kyle called out. Magee starts cussing and then on the next point calls a ball that is in the middle of the court out and that was on set point for him. Magee then tells Kyle to kiss his ....and Kyle says "ill kiss it after i whip it" and the two start going towards each other and Magee drops his racquet and continues walking. Mark Sutton, MBA Coach gets in between them and calms them down but even when the coaches got involved Magee is cussing and acting like an..$*#@. Kyle goes on to win the next two sets something like 4,2 or something along those lines. He also got a line judge called on him in 3 matches at Rotary.

Will Magee was playing Wishing in a match between the schools

Will hooks him in the first game of the match but Kyle kinda lets it slide. He then does it again and it was on a big point so Kyle basically told him two can play that game if u want and the next ball that was pretty close Kyle called out. Magee starts cussing and then on the next point calls a ball that is in the middle of the court out and that was on set point for him. Magee then tells Kyle to kiss his ....and Kyle says "ill kiss it after i whip it" and the two start going towards each other and Magee drops his racquet and continues walking. Mark Sutton, MBA Coach gets in between them and calms them down but even when the coaches got involved Magee is cussing and acting like an..$*#@. Kyle goes on to win the next two sets something like 4,2 or something along those lines. He also got a line judge called on him in 3 matches at Rotary.

Frankie

Im sure there are two sides of the story, but is this true??? If it is how does your coach let that go on. Is he strict on him or let him do whatever he pleases??

If this is true, what a complete loser after what happened yesterday and high school tennis will be a better place after Will is gone

Will is a high strung guy with a temper.

His actions at the state tournament were un-called for. It was very embarrassing along with all of the other outbreaks throughout the year. I'm not going to bash him because he is my team mate but i dont agree with a lot of what he does.

Our coach does not let this kind of stuff slide, but there are no more matches for the rest of the year so its not like he is gonna get punished.

I still cant believe that of all the places to throw a tantrum, it was in the state final but there is nothing that we can do about that now.

The only thing that upset me off was the fact that everyone made it look like will was the only one at fault. Eric's dad had no right to say a word to will and he got thrown out because of it.

Anyways, we had a great season and we look forward to another next year