Bruins win the State Championship

frankiec996

after a sweep of DCA 4-0, we defeated Chat Christian 4-1. Our only loss of the day came at number 1 singles but it was a great match that went to 3 sets.

We had a great year (undefeated) and we are excited about winning a championship for the first time in 7 years.

All we have left is our doubles team of lucas guerra and colton norton to win state in the doubles tournament and will magee to win the singles tournament.

Congrats to all other winners

Also, i heard that Bo seal and another player from baylor defaulted in their final match against mccallie. Does anyone know what happened?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a sweep of DCA 4-0, we defeated Chat Christian 4-1. Our only loss of the day came at number 1 singles but it was a great match that went to 3 sets.

We had a great year (undefeated) and we are excited about winning a championship for the first time in 7 years.

All we have left is our doubles team of lucas guerra and colton norton to win state in the doubles tournament and will magee to win the singles tournament.

Congrats to all other winners

Also, i heard that Bo seal and another player from baylor defaulted in their final match against mccallie. Does anyone know what happened?

no...bo won in three sets and baylor won the div. II championship

nice job USJ...i was pretty sure you would win A/AA

Guest Cutters Crazies

:)

Great way to end your senior year Will...getting kicked out of the state championship HAHAHAHA I believe that is called......Karma?