best racquet

ftballfan3

personally I enjoy my Wilson nCode nTour very very much. It is a very powerful racquet and I think it allows me to be in full control. It's a great racquet but I guess I have a bias towards wilson since I only use wilson for most of my sporting gear (both soccer and tennis). It is a personal preference thing though.

is there any real differences or advantages to having a smaller head on the racket or an oversized?? or is it mostly just a personal preference i have heard that u can get alot more power out of a smaller head, than oversized..i dont know if its true tho

I play tennis for the exercise, so a raquet is a raquet to me...but I would think the bigger the head of the raquet, the more control you would have....similar to golf. Bigger hitting area allows more control. Correct me if im wrong...im interested to hear other opinions.

I play tennis for the exercise, so a raquet is a raquet to me...but I would think the bigger the head of the raquet, the more control you would have....similar to golf. Bigger hitting area allows more control. Correct me if im wrong...im interested to hear other opinions.

No, bigger the head usually means that the racquet is going to be lighter with more power. The smaller the racquet head, the more stiff it is, therefore there is usually much more control. I agree though, personal preference.