Tennessee Super 44 Prospects

VandyMania

Rivals does have a nice database. They have good volume. Scout.com has quality. The Birmingham News recently did a study of the two recruiting giants and found Scout.com was more accurate in their prospect ratings. They really both have some things to learn. I do agree that Scout has some work to do in its coverage of Tennessee prospects. That's something I'm trying to fix and this Super 44 team is one of the ways I'm doing it. I plan to get all these guys in the Scout.com database (many of them already are in there).

One thing I think you'll find in Scout's database has more free info. Rivals charges for just about everything. Scout gives a lot of free info out that Rivals charges for.

I appreciate all your input. I'm made a few changes accordingly.

Don Yates

VandyMania.com/VandyMania the Magazine!

Scout.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivals does have a nice database. They have good volume. Scout.com has quality. The Birmingham News recently did a study of the two recruiting giants and found Scout.com was more accurate in their prospect ratings. They really both have some things to learn. I do agree that Scout has some work to do in its coverage of Tennessee prospects. That's something I'm trying to fix and this Super 44 team is one of the ways I'm doing it. I plan to get all these guys in the Scout.com database (many of them already are in there).

One thing I think you'll find in Scout's database has more free info. Rivals charges for just about everything. Scout gives a lot of free info out that Rivals charges for.

I appreciate all your input. I'm made a few changes accordingly.

Don Yates

VandyMania.com/VandyMania the Magazine!

Scout.com

I agree with you some what with that they both have a lot to work on, but only thing that I see that Scout.com does better then Unapproved Website is that they show how many offers. But the bad thing about scout.com is that they are usually behind Unapproved Website. I have seen on numerous occasions when Unapproved Website had someones commitment or if someone just got offered before scout.com. Also scout.com doesn't give many things such as like five players on the rise, which Harrison Smith was a part of. So overall I think Unapproved Website is better.

didn't read the whole thread but Dennis Rogan has offers from Arkansas, Ole Miss, Va Tech, and MTSU.

Academics are defintely a concern there, according to those who would know. He's likely going to be a sign and place in a juco guy.

Edited by HTV

I don't know what you're basing your selection criteria on, but in the Football Time In Tennessee book there is a ery good listing of the state's top prospects. I figure if a kid's good enough to be in that mag, he's good enough to be on almost any list.

Terrence Holt - Maplewood is on your list, but not Thomas Majors - LB, Sadaris Jones - LB, Jonathan Moore - WR, and Brandon Buggs - DE.

Maplewood had five players make this list and they are being actively recruited by UT.

Too Sicks I agree with you cold heartedly.