SEC Players

AEOTB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

Then why is he playing #3 for Memphis and losing at the #3 spot. Sorry but your not gonna succeed in the pro ranks if your playing #3 for an at most, decent conf usa team and still losing matches there.

Then why is he playing #3 for Memphis and losing at the #3 spot. Sorry but your not gonna succeed in the pro ranks if your playing #3 for an at most, decent conf usa team and still losing matches there.

actually matt brewer plays 1 for memphis nice try. he sumtimes plays 2 if coach goebal stacks.also i no this because i personally know him.

actually matt brewer plays 1 for memphis nice try. he sumtimes plays 2 if coach goebal stacks.also i no this because i personally know him.

I watched a match memphis played against MTSU (which the blue raiders won) and matt brewer played at the 3 spot. If this was stacking it didn't work but I doubt it was, brewer definitely did not look like he could play 1 for them. And he DEFINITELY didn't look anywhere near good enough to go pro and have success...sorry bud :thumb:

Guest Cutters Crazies

so why was he playing #2 doubles and #3 singles on April 15th? I'm sorry but if you can't beat a #3 player from a team who didn't go past first round of NCAA's then you shouldn't be going pro. So like I said....stupid idea on his part.

well they probally stack against mtsu b/c mtsu is better than memphis but for the rest of the matches matt brewer plays 1. also he may not make it he may make it but at least he has the drive to atleast try.also he is training in europe for 6 months so that could also help him.

Guest Cutters Crazies

you stack against teams you have a chance of beating....not against teams that you know will beat you. 7-0 was the Memphis vs. MTSU score. Stop making excuses for him, the kid has no chance in the pros. He is going to hit a brick wall known as reality in those 6 months and he will be back here thinking "that was so stupid" within 2 years. Sounds like the kid thinks he is alot better than he actually is.