SEC Players

AEOTB

you stack against teams you have a chance of beating....not against teams that you know will beat you. 7-0 was the Memphis vs. MTSU score. Stop making excuses for him, the kid has no chance in the pros. He is going to hit a brick wall known as reality in those 6 months and he will be back here thinking "that was so stupid" within 2 years. Sounds like the kid thinks he is alot better than he actually is.

ah come on cutters, if i went to europe for a year i could make it to the pro's its not that hard now :rolleyes:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they probally stack against mtsu b/c mtsu is better than memphis but for the rest of the matches matt brewer plays 1. also he may not make it he may make it but at least he has the drive to atleast try.also he is training in europe for 6 months so that could also help him.

http://gotigersgo.cstv.com/sports/m-tennis...s-spec-rel.html

go to that website (official memphis tigers athletics) and you will see that brewer has played at the number 3 spot except for about three matches. He went something like 1-2 playing at the 1 spot. Brewer was mediocre at best with a 5-5 singles record and a subpar 1-4 doubles record at the number TWO doubles spot. I think he needs to try getting a winning record at number 3 singles in amateur college tennis before he decides to test himself against the world's best :rolleyes:

why is that an awful idea matt brewer is top 5 in the country in 18s and has beaten alot of good college players.i think u dont no matt or ever seen him really play.if u did u wud know he is really good

matt brewer wasnt top 5 in the country he was top 5 in the south and plus all of the good 18's players dont play national tournaments except kalamazoo bc all of the good players in the 18's are playing itf's and the junior grand slams... and plus matt brewer was asked to leave memphis bc the coach didnt like him and he was cheating to badly so sounds like hes a jerk to me

davey sandgren home schooled also another player from tennessee that plays in a SEC school is Bobby Cameron who was a sophomore and played number one at the university of tennessee...cameron was top 30 in the itf of the juniors...he can play but he is not that mentally tough

Guest Cutters Crazies

seems kids like you Hef, are the only ones stroking Brewer's ego here. Everyone else sees the light but apparently you don't.

seems kids like you Hef, are the only ones stroking Brewer's ego here. Everyone else sees the light but apparently you don't.

matt brewer is very good hes reallygood hes good enough to play satelites but wont even get near good enough for challangers or the pro level one tournaments... he got booted off his college team so that was his only chance is to go pro... if he is so good and yall think he can make it big time he would have way better success in his first year in college then he did even tho he did pretty good