which part of Tennessee is the strongest: West, Middle, or East?

thedtrain

Well in this post everyone is going to have their say in which side is best...being from the east i must say that the east is...i just think there is more competition year in and year out with a ton of teams that could go to state if they didn't have to face Farragut, SD, DB, and others...those are just a few powerhouses over here...i don't wnat to rub people the wrong way that is just my personal opinion.

Bring them over for the gauntlet of Bartlett, Germantown, Collierville, and Houston. And Cordova, Bolton, Arlington in a few years, Millington, Munford.

It ain't a cakewalk in the west, except for the first round of the regional for the two of Germantown, Collierville, and Houston that get there.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STATEment04 Posted Today, 09:29 AM

EAST.... farragut has won state in the largest class 3 out of the last 4 years... been to the state finals 5 out of the last 6 years.... look for the best team to find the best baseball in the state

and third in the state the year they didnt go to the finals.

• 2 weeks later...

So far, Farragut is the team of the century.

3rd title in 4 years.

West TN took 2 out of the 3 titles this year. Oh and Has anyone outside of west TN won the AA title in the last 5 years? Let's see.... South Side, Lexington, Milan, Ripley and Covington. Last 5 champs in AA and Covington may have won it twice making it 6 in a row. But a previous writer was right, we can argue all day and everyone thinks their area is the best.

West TN took 2 out of the 3 titles this year. Oh and Has anyone outside of west TN won the AA title in the last 5 years? Let's see.... South Side, Lexington, Milan, Ripley and Covington. Last 5 champs in AA and Covington may have won it twice making it 6 in a row. But a previous writer was right, we can argue all day and everyone thinks their area is the best.

David Lipscomb 05' Champs AA. Harpeth has beat the State Champions two years in a row in the SubState game to go onto the State Tournament. Milan (04') 3-2 (with Jonathon White pitching), David Lipscomb (05') 14-2.