Bartlett vs Farragut

timbdp

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be Matt Nuccio against Rob Catapano? That will be a great match up, plus when you have Coach Pharr vs Coach Clark. Both coaches are a credit to Tennessee high school baseball. With that said, I'll have to pick Farragut, but they should be the underdog to Bartlett. I just hope their youth can be over shadowed one more time.

Will it be Matt Nuccio against Rob Catapano? That will be a great match up, plus when you have Coach Pharr vs Coach Clark. Both coaches are a credit to Tennessee high school baseball. With that said, I'll have to pick Farragut, but they should be the underdog to Bartlett. I just hope their youth can be over shadowed one more time.

farragut has played very good baseball this week...........solid defense and really tough pitching..............they broke out the bats tonight............should be a great game

it will be nuccio going for bartlett. bartletts offense has been very strong over the last two weeks and that is what it will take to win tomorrow. the game they have lost in those weeks is the only one they scored less than 6 in. i think that 3-5 runs could win this game. good luck to both, but obviously as a former panther, i have to go with them to win, closer than the experts think at 5-3

Wow, I am completely blown away that Farragut made it to the championship game. At the beginning of this year, I didn't even think that they would make it out of the District Tournament. I've gotta give a thumbs up for Tommy Pharr (sorry I've never been sure how to spell his name). :thumb: Heck, why not 2. :lol: It is unbelievable what he has done to a team with such young, unexperienced talent on it. Congratulations to you guys on making it this far. I won't lie, it does turn my stomach to think that we beat both of the teams in the championship game this year, but hey, they pulled through when they needed to and we didn't. I say go Admirals all the way! Let District 4AAA still have the championship in our name. Its been a great year for you all, keep it up and win it all. :lol:

I saw Bartlett play earlier this week and they were a very solid team, so ill take bartlett, what time does this game start?

7:00.

This has been an amazing run for Bartlett. A fairly young team overall (sophomores at catcher, short, and third and a soph #3 pitcher), they haven't gotten to the regionals since 2000, haven't gotten to the sectional in I can't even figure out how long. They'd been the last team out in the district tournament two or three years in a row.

First state tournament berth since 1971 and they're in the finals. This has been incredible.