CA/trinity

ftballfan3

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think u should imply that tca is better than ca cuz that is far from the truth i graduated from ca last year and i kno without a doubt they are the best single a softball team in the state.....they have matchup advantages at every position....hopefully they will pull it out in the second game....good luck girls....

i dont think u should imply that tca is better than ca cuz that is far from the truth i graduated from ca last year and i kno without a doubt they are the best single a softball team in the state.....they have matchup advantages at every position....hopefully they will pull it out in the second game....good luck girls....

Looks like Trinity is just as good.

Like I said TCA is really good.

Now how in the world does that imply I was sayinfg TCA is better? :lol:

i dunno i guess this next game will settle it...the 1st time they matched up ca won, and then tca........this next game decides it! good luck CA

Rumor has it that CA's top pitcher is hurting a little. Don't know if it is just a little aching or if it is some real hurting. TCA's top pitcher had a sore shoulder the other night in the loss. After pitching through this tournament, it looks like both teams are not going to be 100% at the pitchers position. TCA is a VERY young team, only 2 seniors with several sophs, freshmen, and at least one 8th grader. Haven't heard as much about CA, but if they are heavy on jrs. and srs. that experience may be the difference. Other than that, these two are very evenly matched. Look for a great game.