4 Greta Jockman 9 Knox Webb

5 Grace Miltner 9 Knox Webb

6 Hannah McGowen 9 Riverdale

7 Duggan Hahn 9 Knox West

8 Anna Grigg 9 Franklin

9 Brittany Hoffman 9 CAK

10 Taylor Mangram 9 Frnklin

Cool list!

point of clarification Carly Manning is a senior. mis spell #5 Freshman Grace Milner,thx

I agree that Arielle Cohen is one of the best players in TN, but she didn't play High School this year. She left Hume Fogg and I understand is in the process of moving to Miami, FL.

i didn't know that who will take her place

i heard stones river was also looking for another goalie

I don't know who will take her place w/ Stones River. Honestly I don't think you can replace Arielle, just her position. I've had the pleasure of watching this girl play since she was 10 years old (no I'm not her dad or related) and she is a phenom. She earned it through hard work.

She played club ball w/ us for years prior to going over to the Strikers. One of the only players I've seen that can take over any game. She will probably be able to name her own ticket with the college she selects. She has it all: great size, deceptive speed, incredible foot skills, accurate rocket shot, she sees the entire field, makes the right pass on target and she's a fabulous kid.

Yes I also have heard that the Strikers are looking for a GK. I think Alley Marlow was their keeper in the past and she may not be playing there next year. I'm sure they will reload.

mjuhb:

I agree with hannah mcgowen on your top freshman list. I have seen some of the riverdale games this year and she has been a workhorse in the games I have seen and shows good leadership. I believe she has over 25 goals this year from the MF position and looks like she is a good compliment to their striker.

Riverdale doesn't seem to have near the overall talent as the premier teams left in the state but they have had a tremendous run this year. congrats to riverdale and coach arman on a great year win or lose this week.

i knew about grace stumb i just didn't know where she went to school at

Yes, I will have to back that up. Riegal is a horse up front and consistently scores goals against anyone. AAA, A/AA DII, it doesnt matter. I didnt know whe she was, becuase i dont think she played club for a couple of years. You would think that someone that didnt play club would not be a top player, but this girls is in fact a top player. Her work ethic is incredible, and that may be the biggest reasons she is so effective, she never stops working. She is as strong a forward as many of the players in the top 10 forwards and I know all of them.

I don't know who will take her place w/ Stones River. Honestly I don't think you can replace Arielle, just her position. I've had the pleasure of watching this girl play since she was 10 years old (no I'm not her dad or related) and she is a phenom. She earned it through hard work.

She played club ball w/ us for years prior to going over to the Strikers. One of the only players I've seen that can take over any game. She will probably be able to name her own ticket with the college she selects. She has it all: great size, deceptive speed, incredible foot skills, accurate rocket shot, she sees the entire field, makes the right pass on target and she's a fabulous kid.

Yes I also have heard that the Strikers are looking for a GK. I think Alley Marlow was their keeper in the past and she may not be playing there next year. I'm sure they will reload.

One of the Franklin keepers is going to TNFC and of them is going to the Strikers for club. I do not know which one for sure, but I think Polk (the taller one) is going to the strikers, i think the other one plays for TNFC or played for TNFC, quit and is going back.

One of the Franklin keepers is going to TNFC and of them is going to the Strikers for club. I do not know which one for sure, but I think Polk (the taller one) is going to the strikers, i think the other one plays for TNFC or played for TNFC, quit and is going back.

Mangrum, the freshman keeper, is the starting keeper for the D1 TNFC 92 Blue team and has been for the past 3 years. She was pursued by the Strikers but chose to stay with her club team.