Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

If I do recall when he scored he had to run away from jojo while jojo had a pulled groin. I saw the tape so you can just go ahead and deny it or say something like he would of scored anyway but the plain simple fact was that I over heard some of the MP players saying (to jojo) that they were glad he was hurt.

Wow you actually think JoJo can keep up with Marco. It will take a whole team to stop Marco ask JoB. They had to put 11 men in the box to do it. The sad thing is they could afford to do it because MP couldnt pass a lick that game.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of the time u run to open field if thats what ur saying by "running away from jojo" what would be the point of running right at him?? I dont think his strongpoint is running through people..its speed and quickness

You are right no one with good speed is going to try to single people out and run through them I am just saying that jojo was outside linebacker and he would of been able to get there (if he wasnt hurt) especially since he was playing outside.

Wow you actually think JoJo can keep up with Marco. It will take a whole team to stop Marco ask JoB. They had to put 11 men in the box to do it. The sad thing is they could afford to do it because MP couldnt pass a lick that game.

Personally I dont know if jojo could beat Marco in a sprint because they have never raced. But let me think is winning a football game about who can sprint a 40 or a 100 faster no. Anyone who has played football knows there some people who run a 5.0 (which jojo is much faster) and play football like they run a 4.5. A football game is about tackling and blocking and if you are asking me if I would put my money on jojo in a tackling drill with Marco then you better believe it.

Personally I dont know if jojo could beat Marco in a sprint because they have never raced. But let me think is winning a football game about who can sprint a 40 or a 100 faster no. Anyone who has played football knows there some people who run a 5.0 (which jojo is much faster) and play football like they run a 4.5. A football game is about tackling and blocking and if you are asking me if I would put my money on jojo in a tackling drill with Marco then you better believe it.

maybe in a tackling drill...just because marco isnt big at all.....but when u get into open field tackliing its a totally different story because he is so quick

Wait a minute. Eagleville scored on MP with there second team? It was your 1st string running back going against freshman and sophmores for MP. MP 1st string QB scored so quick on Eagleville it wasnt even funny. Look Eagleville is getting there, they just aren't quite up to the class of Jo Byrns and MP. If it would have been a fulll fledge scrimmage Marco would have had a field day against Eagleville.

Unlike Mt. Pleasant which has one really good back, who will get all the carries until it is a blowout or he gets hurt. Eagleville has at least 4 runningbacks who will get significant playing time with the first team. Their is very little if any let down when other runningbacks come in. You have the Mastin kid plus JT Rucker who saw very little action against Mt. Pleasant, he did score on Mt. Pleasants second team after making a catch and running over a Mt. Pleasant player. He is a second team runningback. He does start as a slot in the new system.We also had a solphmore to be to have several significant runs until he got hurt.. JoJo along with Robbie Moore both big powerfull runningbacks did not run the ball. Over a long season I think our depth at runningback will help us a lot. If Mt. Pleasant loses Marco they are a sunk ship, I saw no other significant talent at the skill positions for Mt. Pleasant. Marco is a great ball player but you better pray that he does'nt get hurt. It is a long season to go injury free, look at last year with what happened with Whitaker. I will take Eagleville's depth over one great player any day. From what I saw at the scrimmage many teams will be able to move the ball against you especially passing the ball. As Marco goes so does Mt. Pleasant. We will see how far one player will take you.

Unlike Mt. Pleasant which has one really good back, who will get all the carries until it is a blowout or he gets hurt. Eagleville has at least 4 runningbacks who will get significant playing time with the first team. Their is very little if any let down when other runningbacks come in. You have the Mastin kid plus JT Rucker who saw very little action against Mt. Pleasant, he did score on Mt. Pleasants second team after making a catch and running over a Mt. Pleasant player. He is a second team runningback. He does start as a slot in the new system.We also had a solphmore to be to have several significant runs until he got hurt.. JoJo along with Robbie Moore both big powerfull runningbacks did not run the ball. Over a long season I think our depth at runningback will help us a lot. If Mt. Pleasant loses Marco they are a sunk ship, I saw no other significant talent at the skill positions for Mt. Pleasant. Marco is a great ball player but you better pray that he does'nt get hurt. It is a long season to go injury free, look at last year with what happened with Whitaker. I will take Eagleville's depth over one great player any day. From what I saw at the scrimmage many teams will be able to move the ball against you especially passing the ball. As Marco goes so does Mt. Pleasant. We will see how far one player will take you.

Look, sugarcoat as much as you like. Everybody in the stands saw the same running back that started against SP start against MP third and fourth string teams. He looked impressive against them. My son even heard one of your coaches say "I have only one back, I have to play him." As far as Marco goes he is better than just good. He is great. Athletes like him come along every so often and you only hope the best for him. He is so good he makes the rest of MP football team look average when in fact they are a very talented team. I do agree MP goes as far as Marco takes them in the playoffs. He is a difference between winning a state title and just winning the region. I would say from what I saw at the scrimmage that MP still beats Eagleville by 17 points without Marco. As for me I would take Marco over the entire Eagleville squad, but thats just me.

Look, sugarcoat as much as you like. Everybody in the stands saw the same running back that started against SP start against MP third and fourth string teams. He looked impressive against them. My son even heard one of your coaches say "I have only one back, I have to play him." As far as Marco goes he is better than just good. He is great. Athletes like him come along every so often and you only hope the best for him. He is so good he makes the rest of MP football team look average when in fact they are a very talented team. I do agree MP goes as far as Marco takes them in the playoffs. He is a difference between winning a state title and just winning the region. I would say from what I saw at the scrimmage that MP still beats Eagleville by 17 points without Marco. As for me I would take Marco over the entire Eagleville squad, but thats just me.

looks like reigon 5 has drawn some intrest from reigon 6 folks, HMM sounds interesting,since last year in the playoffs I have come to like the MT.PLEASANT bunch,seems to me they have a little inkling who you will meet again this fall in the playoffs hopefully.Eagleville you guys sound like you have put in alot of hard work, keep it up lets make REIGON 5 more competitive this year. Eagleville you come to the DUNGEON this year week 3 I must say you better be ready cause the RED DEVILS are loaded.YOU PLAY LIKE YOU PRACTICE GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN REIGON 5 GO RED DEVILS

looks like reigon 5 has drawn some intrest from reigon 6 folks, HMM sounds interesting,since last year in the playoffs I have come to like the MT.PLEASANT bunch,seems to me they have a little inkling who you will meet again this fall in the playoffs hopefully.

id pick mtp over jbs if yall met in the playoffs

and I guess you picked them last year too!! sorry charlie RED DEVILS ALL THE WAY

haha yep sure did...i dont even like mtp....i dunno why i pull for them in that game...i guess cause im a region 6 fan..i dunno..but i think wiht marco daily better than he was last year i think he will be to much to handle, of course i thought that same thing last year...ha i guess we will see what happens. that is if both of yall get tht far