Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

is this a region just fighting for 2nds or is someone gonna come and i guess u would call it suprise mTp cause everyone is picking them except a few....

It is kind of hard not to pick them. Two years undeafeated region champions and they have one of the top 5 athletes in 1A on there team. They have a great fan base and tremendous home field advantage. A coaching staff, if I'm not mistaken, that has now been together 4 years. Things are really looking good in MP.

It is kind of hard not to pick them. Two years undeafeated region champions and they have one of the top 5 athletes in 1A on there team. They have a great fan base and tremendous home field advantage. A coaching staff, if I'm not mistaken, that has now been together 4 years. Things are really looking good in MP.

i didnt get to see mTp in there scrimmage but lookin at some of the other boards it sounds like its been mostly a one man show....and that marco is about all the skill players you have got...You guys always have a big line, and big play makers but if you lose your number one player whats left, whos gonna back him up at qb or rb whatever possition hes gonna be playing come this fall....also it sounds like your secondaries are weak, this year, they were pretty weak last year i saw also but yall found ways to keep other teams in tack..i havnt really heard anything about your linebackers....you might have one of the top players in 1a but it takes 11 not 1

Edited by ftballfan3