UT 7v7? Whos goin

Hit'em Up

Semi-finals were Belle Glade vs. Ravenwood and Franklin vs. Anderson Co.

The other two teams that participated (not on wheredaat.com's list) were West Ashley, S.C. and Greene County, Ala.

Belle Glade was far and away the best team there. Stone Mountain looked great on Friday night but just didn't seem like they came to play on Saturday. Anderson County looked pretty good all day Saturday as well.

I begg to differ here. Although Belle Glade's won it all they were not the best team ( By far) Independence lost to them 14 to 8. Indy played a very good Fulton team in the first round and beat them by seven. On a last minute TD from Qb Nick Smith to WR Ben Parker. They Indy lost to ravenwood by six in the Quarters in a Offensive battle. It came down to the last series when the raptors stopped Indy on third down. Franklin really suprised me. They almost won it. Indy and Franklin are playing each other this tues. at Independence in there own little 7V7. It should be exciting right before this Sat. when Indy has there own 7V7.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

footballer, before you get misquoted, I think you're saying that Bell Glades was the best team there, but not far and away. Is that accurate? Or, did I misquote you in attempt to avoid your being misquoted?

How did the team look footballer? Give me an overall synopsis of what you saw. I can't wait to cover the 7v7 Tuesday against Franklin. I think Mr. Tennessee Todd Campbell added a little fuel to the fire by talking some trash to the Indy team during the dinner session Friday night. Interesting. The 7v7 tournament Saturday will be excellent as well.

I begg to differ here. Although Belle Glade's won it all they were not the best team ( By far) Independence lost to them 14 to 8. Indy played a very good Fulton team in the first round and beat them by seven. On a last minute TD from Qb Nick Smith to WR Ben Parker. They Indy lost to ravenwood by six in the Quarters in a Offensive battle. It came down to the last series when the raptors stopped Indy on third down. Franklin really suprised me. They almost won it. Indy and Franklin are playing each other this tues. at Independence in there own little 7V7. It should be exciting right before this Sat. when Indy has there own 7V7.

Sorry, but I saw several of Independence's games and I wasn't nearly as impressed with them as I was with Belle Glade. I saw Independence lose two or three times in the morning on Saturday and am really surprised that Belle Glade only beat them by that small of a margin.

footballer, before you get misquoted, I think you're saying that Bell Glades was the best team there, but not far and away. Is that accurate? Or, did I misquote you in attempt to avoid your being misquoted?

How did the team look footballer? Give me an overall synopsis of what you saw. I can't wait to cover the 7v7 Tuesday against Franklin. I think Mr. Tennessee Todd Campbell added a little fuel to the fire by talking some trash to the Indy team during the dinner session Friday night. Interesting. The 7v7 tournament Saturday will be excellent as well.

Yes that is what I am saying that they were the best, but not far and away. These up and coming 7V7 at Independence should be exciting.

Sorry, but I saw several of Independence's games and I wasn't nearly as impressed with them as I was with Belle Glade. I saw Independence lose two or three times in the morning on Saturday and am really surprised that Belle Glade only beat them by that small of a margin.

Obviously Independence isn't as good as Belle Glades. But in my opinion they were good enough to win it all. In pool play Saturday Independence only lost two games. They lost to the number 1 and 2 overall seeds. Belle Glades and Anderson County. Then they beat a tough Fulton team in the first round. They had a good 7V7. It could have been a lot better.

Independence lost two games on sat. Anderson County and Belle Glades. Todd Cambell was not talking trash at dinner we were dissusing when we all played little league COWBOYS togeather. the tournament was great alot of fun and alot of competition but the fact is anyone could have came on top. Fulton bea Belle Glades twice. And Indy beat Fulton in the first round after lunch that shows how those games could have flipped flopped any which way ... See Yall tommorrow and INDY for FHS vs IHS 7 on 7

Independence lost two games on sat. Anderson County and Belle Glades. Todd Cambell was not talking trash at dinner we were dissusing when we all played little league COWBOYS togeather. the tournament was great alot of fun and alot of competition but the fact is anyone could have came on top. Fulton bea Belle Glades twice. And Indy beat Fulton in the first round after lunch that shows how those games could have flipped flopped any which way ... See Yall tommorrow and INDY for FHS vs IHS 7 on 7

all i have to say to that is i dont think you were in the right place when he said it... he was down at the other in with darnell,consiglio, veres and pettigrew we all heard him say what he said and yes it was talking trash.. But its nothing big, that will catch up to him someday soon...