Class 3A: Region 2 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Davey was a coach's dream. He came to practice every day ready to go and he was completely unselfish, a real team player. I'm sure that he will instill these same characteristics in the players he now coaches. He has a bright future ahead of him. I'm pulling for him except for one game.

2 other AC players are coaching also I believe its Chadwell and Gillums younger brother russ.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody knows that whoever comes out of this region in the playoffs is about 95% guaranteed to win the ship. In my opinion its between fulton and KC. Rogan for Fulton and Smith for KC are great players, and both teams have a lot of talent returning. AE will have a good showing as always, they will have a lot of speed like they always do. And I think despite most peoples opinion LA will sneak in the 4th spot again, they will have a good line on both sides and a good defense. They have lost probably the best player the have ever had in Cates, and one of the top ten in vaughn but all they need is some experience and I think they should be alright.

Everybody knows that whoever comes out of this region in the playoffs is about 95% guaranteed to win the ship. In my opinion its between fulton and KC. Rogan for Fulton and Smith for KC are great players, and both teams have a lot of talent returning. AE will have a good showing as always, they will have a lot of speed like they always do. And I think despite most peoples opinion LA will sneak in the 4th spot again, they will have a good line on both sides and a good defense. They have lost probably the best player the have ever had in Cates, and one of the top ten in vaughn but all they need is some experience and I think they should be alright.

Cates was a great leader and had the will to win. Wasn't very big, but had a big heart. I think Levi takes over at qb.

Scott will be a much better team than last yr.

...The only change I'd make to the above is Kingston instead of Anderson!

You'll change your mind the first 2 or 3 games of the season, maybe after the preseason summer scrimmages. I look for A.C. to make some serious noise this season from what I've seen in the passing league games at the UT passing camp and at Knoxville West High School. Plus AC has more experience at the skilled positions and on the line than they have in a while. That goes for Offense and D.

My playoff teams

1. Knox Catholic

2. Austin East

3. Anderson County

4. Fulton

• 2 weeks later...

Cates was a great leader and had the will to win. Wasn't very big, but had a big heart. I think Levi takes over at qb.

Scott will be a much better team than last yr.

Yep, Levi Holt takes over and will be passing behind a huge o-line. Their center is 6'5'' and 285. That's a hoss! Robert Holt - not related to Levi tho. They will miss Cates' leadership but with a team like LA - all classes compete at varsity level and so leadership will be plentiful.

This is definitely the best region in 3A. It is a shame you guys have to knock each other out of the playoffs each year. Last year all four playoff teams were championship caliber. I think either KC, AE, or Fulton could win it all this year with Livingston dropping off because of heavy graduation losses (even though I still pull for our old 4-3A foes every week).

1. Fulton

2. Catholic

3. AE

4. Anderson Co.

The 3A state championship will stay in region 2-3A yet again this year. Good luck to all you guys.