CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is doubting Fulton this year, after one average year.. Fulton will be back this year and here are some reasons.. Dennis Rogan one of the best players in the state, will rush for over 2,000 yards this season.. Brandon Winters one of the best LB in the state.. Jock Stinson, yet only a sophmore will lead the Falcons offense at QB, went 7-1 as a freshman.. And a solidnucleus around all of these players.. This team might be better than 2 years ago.. Just wait to see how good these boys really are this year.. See you on the hill..

Everyone is doubting Fulton this year, after one average year.. Fulton will be back this year and here are some reasons.. Dennis Rogan one of the best players in the state, will rush for over 2,000 yards this season.. Brandon Winters one of the best LB in the state.. Jock Stinson, yet only a sophmore will lead the Falcons offense at QB, went 7-1 as a freshman.. And a solidnucleus around all of these players.. This team might be better than 2 years ago.. Just wait to see how good these boys really are this year.. See you on the hill..

Not SO FAST MY FRIEND!!! Fulton does have a good team but there are questions marks like every other team. Think about this my friend, FULTON LINE!! ENOUGH SAID!!!

Did Livingston Academy lose that many players to graduation? I don't know much about this team or region, but for everyone to pick them so low after winning state amazes me.

We lost 14 or 15 I think. Most of them were starters and probally 5 or 6 started on both offense and defense. Most of our returning players saw limited action due to most of last years games being very close. I think we could surprise some people though!!

they may not win state this year but i think livingston will come back after loosing so many starters and surprise lots of people, i know we have at least 2 good lineman left that where starters and will make great leaders for the rest of the team. there size is looks pretty good also according to the stats that i have seen Curtis Beaty-6' 3" 290lbs and Rober Holt 6' 4" 285lbs, i dont' know much about these players other than what i've read, does anyone know if they are getting any offers anywheres or if they think they will.

• 3 weeks later...