Class 3A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

yea ask crockett about the tripp to jc sawyers stadium and the wooping they took

Dude get off the whole dburg beating us last year. Ya'll gettin over confident is why ya'll got put out first round by a 2-8 team and ya'll were undefeated. Get off that game. I can't wait till dburg comes to cavalier stadium.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude get off the whole dburg beating us last year. Ya'll gettin over confident is why ya'll got put out first round by a 2-8 team and ya'll were undefeated. Get off that game. I can't wait till dburg comes to cavalier stadium.

well said i'm bout tired of this high school sports fan talkin smack bout last year....and they didn't even get past the first round....can't wait till the crockett dyersburg game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:lol: The bes thing about being the underdogs is when you surprise the he__ out of everyone.......... CC we are coming after you, hope you are on your game..........

i believe your right..... looking through the seniors that left obion looks great and so does dyersburg dyersburg has key players returning so does crockett... covington will be young this year.. look out for riply also.. they have some great linemen who will return.. i believe dyercounty will be week again this year the one man show up there is great but not able to win enought on his own to make the playoffs

so your a dyersburg guru tell us about beasly, elam, tedalton,taylor,caldwell,, i herd taylor runs a 4.3 and caldwell runs a 4.4 is it true... the word at memphis is thet tedaltons hight is his only down fall 6'1 260 runs a 4.6 benchs 375 and cleangs 345 quiet an athleat id say,,,, are the facts on tedalton correct

• 9 months later...

Haywood made the playoffs last year with a 3 win record, but Ripley misses out with 6 wins. Just goes to show where the right wins count more.

Covington

Dyersburg

Crockett

Haywood

Look for the Trojans, Chargers, and Cavs to have strong seasons, with Haywood edging out the lower level teams with a few key wins. The Tomcats are still limping along into the playoffs each year, though they are a shadow of themselves from decades past.

Haywood made the playoffs last year with a 3 win record, but Ripley misses out with 6 wins. Just goes to show where the right wins count more.

Covington

Dyersburg

Crockett

Haywood

Look for the Trojans, Chargers, and Cavs to have strong seasons, with Haywood edging out the lower level teams with a few key wins. The Tomcats are still limping along into the playoffs each year, though they are a shadow of themselves from decades past.

Looks like we were all wrong the last 2 years o5 dyerburg wins the region and covington was favored, covington played in the semis in 05, last season crockett was favored and won the region yet the trojans played in the semis, so everyones predictions are based on their home team its who we want to win not who will win! this topic is from 06 it needs to be closed!!!!!!