Stewart County Football

JUSTASKME

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, Stewart County is trying to pick up wins by scheduling some of the smallest schools in 1A in the state. They have Greenfield and Gleason on the schedule. Last year Gleason beat them, while Greenfield was in a terrible rebuilding year. This year Greenfield will beat them as they return anybody who can actually play, and maybe Gleason wins too. Just because they win a game or two here or there doesn't mean anything if they aren't beating teams at their level. I think I admire the players for trying, but I can't believe a school as big as they are has that few athletes. Just remember those games Gleason and Greenfield. If Stewart County loses one or even both of those games then they aren't getting any closer to making a run. I will say one thing though, I have been making trips to Cheatham county as I am fixing to take a coaching job there and I have seen Stewart County working on the field in mornings and afternoons every time I've been by. Good luck guys, but you're not ready for a "run" yet.

First of all, Stewart County is trying to pick up wins by scheduling some of the smallest schools in 1A in the state. They have Greenfield and Gleason on the schedule. Last year Gleason beat them, while Greenfield was in a terrible rebuilding year. This year Greenfield will beat them as they return anybody who can actually play, and maybe Gleason wins too. Just because they win a game or two here or there doesn't mean anything if they aren't beating teams at their level. I think I admire the players for trying, but I can't believe a school as big as they are has that few athletes. Just remember those games Gleason and Greenfield. If Stewart County loses one or even both of those games then they aren't getting any closer to making a run. I will say one thing though, I have been making trips to Cheatham county as I am fixing to take a coaching job there and I have seen Stewart County working on the field in mornings and afternoons every time I've been by. Good luck guys, but you're not ready for a "run" yet.

Not trying to fgure out who you are anything but what Coaching Job are you taking? I am from Waverly so I'll See you no more than like 5 times...lol

you can PM the answer to me if u like.

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they are ready to make a run yet,if they win 3 games it will shock me.

I don't think they are ready to make a run yet,if they win 3 games it will shock me.

I'll bet you that they will be 2-0 when they play Lewis Co. (your team) in week two. Why????? They'll beat Gleason and Greenfield in weeks zero and one :lol:

They were 3-7 last year with wins over Houston Co. and Adamsville in region play. Stewart Co. will only be better this upcoming year while Houston is terrible and Adamsville is rebuilding under a new coaching staff.

I think Stewart Co. gets an upset over somebody along the way and ends the season at 5-5 in 2006 :lol: