1T(#1 Seed).Daniel Boone(5-2)

1T(#2 Seed).Morristown East(5-2)

1T(#3 Seed).Volunteer(5-2)

1T(#4 Seed).Cocke County(5-2)

1T.Cherokee(5-2)

6T.David Crockett(1-6)

6T.Morristown West(1-6)

6T.Greeneville(1-6)

Are you serious? Mo-West and Greeneville at 1-6? A five way tie for 1st with Cocke County and Volunteer making the playoffs? How did you get these picks?

Are you serious? Mo-West and Greeneville at 1-6? A five way tie for 1st with Cocke County and Volunteer making the playoffs? How did you get these picks?

Of course, this guys picks are a big laugher.

But, Volunteer and Cocke County making the playoffs isnt a long shot. Everyone in this Conference is down, yes, including Morristown West.

West has their own problems. East is always up and down and adjusting to a new coach. I'd guess to say Daniel Boone is trying to recover about 80-90% of their 2005 total offense with the graduation of Hicks.

Cherokee is about on the same as Morristown East. They did lose a few skill players. Will be interesting to see what the Chiefs have.

Greeneville is under the crunch of numbers. Last i heard the numbers for spring were around 40, which is unusual for tradition rich Greeneville. The Devils also lose a lot of their skill players from last year, they'll have to do some regrouping in Greeneville (Or think about playing in their original classification of AAA).

Cocke County has a rejuvenated outlook on things with a new head coach and transfer QB. They've been averaging 40 at 7 AM summer workouts (40 is an average number, but when thats more players than were usually on varsity the past few seasons, a small accomplishment perhaps) and they look to stir things up in the fall.

Volunteer will likely be better under Rider. Cradic is a two-year starter under center, and I think their back is returning too.

VHS and CCHS may be the spoilers/surprises of 2006.

Crockett will of course bring up the bottom.

Of course, this guys picks are a big laugher.

But, Volunteer and Cocke County making the playoffs isnt a long shot. Everyone in this Conference is down, yes, including Morristown West.

West has their own problems. East is always up and down and adjusting to a new coach. I'd guess to say Daniel Boone is trying to recover about 80-90% of their 2005 total offense with the graduation of Hicks.

Cherokee is about on the same as Morristown East. They did lose a few skill players. Will be interesting to see what the Chiefs have.

Greeneville is under the crunch of numbers. Last i heard the numbers for spring were around 40, which is unusual for tradition rich Greeneville. The Devils also lose a lot of their skill players from last year, they'll have to do some regrouping in Greeneville (Or think about playing in their original classification of AAA).

Cocke County has a rejuvenated outlook on things with a new head coach and transfer QB. They've been averaging 40 at 7 AM summer workouts (40 is an average number, but when thats more players than were usually on varsity the past few seasons, a small accomplishment perhaps) and they look to stir things up in the fall.

Volunteer will likely be better under Rider. Cradic is a two-year starter under center, and I think their back is returning too.

VHS and CCHS may be the spoilers/surprises of 2006.

Crockett will of course bring up the bottom.

I would be interested to know what problems you think Morristown West has, I assume you mean replacing almost the whole offense. Oh, BTW from what I hear they have 100+ kids working out at each session this summer.

I would be interested to know what problems you think Morristown West has, I assume you mean replacing almost the whole offense. Oh, BTW from what I hear they have 100+ kids working out at each session this summer.

Yes. The offense.

Not to mention I think they lost a lot on the Defensive Line. I know Lamar Brown will have his troops ready to go, but last year's DL for West was downright scary. Bunch of big, strong, fast kids.

When your DL can move just as fast east and west as they do north and south, you're gonna have a lot of trouble finding any kind of success.

I'm sure West has about 100 kids at workouts. Thats their tradition since Coach Woods came from Alabama. Of course, thats counting freshman too, I assume?