Class 4A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Hillsboro will be in the playoffs in 07, and 08 . The reign will continue imo. Open enrollment means that all the best middle school players will still choose to attend the best Nashville Public School (Academically and Athletically) I believe Hillsboro Principal Lawson and Coach Blade have put together a fine staff

Open enrollment, nice spin. I bet you didn't call it OE last year. Green to Green! :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro will be in the playoffs in 07, and 08 . The reign will continue imo. Open enrollment means that all the best middle school players will still choose to attend the best Nashville Public School (Academically and Athletically) I believe Hillsboro Principal Lawson and Coach Blade have put together a fine staff

Whites Creek has open enrollment, also. They also have a new principal coming over from McGavock. The best is yet to come from Whites Creek High School. And the staff is not that bad either. It looks as if this football season is going to be very interesting, huh?

sorry let me rephrase my self

hickman co and shelbyville have NO SHOT at the playoffs this year

because everyone is forgeting 1 thing tullahoma is returning 15 starters from last years 8-3 team that included a win over hillsboro

tullahoma will be a major player this year

Must be from Tullahoma! Shelbyville definitely has a shot to finish fourth in the region. We were out of shape, lacked motivation, and was just plain unorganized last year. The speed is there, the athletes are there to make a run this year. Will be undersized but should be quick off the ball. And to top it off, the coaching staff has the team chomping at the bits. In a couple of years, the Eagles will be back in the hunt but I definitely believe they can finish 8-3 or 7-4 this year.

Maplewood!!!! ...they were just getting started last year when they carved a path ..beating down foes and kicking a$* ..and now its no secret ..the cat is out bag, so if you dont have to play them you better be glad!!

Oh yeah, I must confess when you see them panthers you are looking at the best!!

Must be from Tullahoma! Shelbyville definitely has a shot to finish fourth in the region. We were out of shape, lacked motivation, and was just plain unorganized last year. The speed is there, the athletes are there to make a run this year. Will be undersized but should be quick off the ball. And to top it off, the coaching staff has the team chomping at the bits. In a couple of years, the Eagles will be back in the hunt but I definitely believe they can finish 8-3 or 7-4 this year.

The attitude is much better in Shelbyville. The team and coaches are working hard. 06 will show much improvement....making the playoffs will be tough, as the Golden Eagles are in a tough region.

Maplewood!!!! ...they were just getting started last year when they carved a path ..beating down foes and kicking a$* ..and now its no secret ..the cat is out bag, so if you dont have to play them you better be glad!!

Oh yeah, I must confess when you see them panthers you are looking at the best!!

:(:huh: ??????????????????

Explain that to me in some language outside of E-BONICS "foe" :(

foe - an adversary, opponent, or personal enemy. (Websters)

Not ebonics, ENGLISH. I guess you only speak country.

thanks for clearing that up for me OG ... i guess some folks do not have access to dictionaries out there in "Big Country" how about this partner, dem panthers gonna dance a jig this year and that T Holt fellow is fast as lightning.. yee haw look at em go bubba!!! :rolleyes:

do you understand that fellow? Maplewood in 06!

Edited by boski

dem panthers wood be a better team if some1 on the sideline cood figure out how to get 2 of the best 4a backs in the game at the same time. peace :rolleyes:

they will be alright.. just wait and see.

man this is gonna be good!!! :lol:

Edited by boski