Class 4A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I think Kenwood will suffer from losses to graduation. Rossview will be improved but still not yet a playoff team in this tough region. As for Northwest they have a long way and alot of rebuilding to go :lol:

i believe i asked about kenwood and rossview not northwest and by the way what school are you for this season 'Big Country' ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[big country just who in the "H" are you? Kenwood has a lot of returning people and some kids who backed up the seniors who graduated that are going to be pretty darn good! But all the crap yoiu talk, doesn't amount to anything right now! It is all speculation on everyone's part! We shall see once the season begins!

Big Country don't count out the knights just yet! Coach Bauer has developed a good program and all the kids have bought into it!

I say you will be lucky to win three games (I have you going 2-8) and it will depend on how the Kenwood-Rossview game goes. You will not beat McGavock, Beech, or Henry Co. in the first three games. The next two weeks you should beat Northeast and Northwest to get to 2-3 overall BUT AFTER THAT IT GETS UGLY. Springfield, Portland, Clarksville, and Mt. Juliet will all be better than they were one year ago. As for Rossview???????????

Like you said however "we shall see once the season begins" :huh:

I say you will be lucky to win three games (I have you going 2-8) and it will depend on how the Kenwood-Rossview game goes. You will not beat McGavock, Beech, or Henry Co. in the first three games. The next two weeks you should beat Northeast and Northwest to get to 2-3 overall BUT AFTER THAT IT GETS UGLY. Springfield, Portland, Clarksville, and Mt. Juliet will all be better than they were one year ago. As for Rossview???????????

Like you said however "we shall see once the season begins" :thumb:

how do you figure northwest?

how do you figure northwest?

Northwest is a program that has hit rock bottom and it's going to take some time to build it back up. Station Camp is their first game in week zero and you and I both know that SC is a mediocre at best 3A school that will struggle to make the postseason in a region that includes the likes of Pearl-Cohn, Greenbrier, and White House. If NW can't beat them in week zero then they'll be in for a long season (and personally my opinion is that SC beats NW in week zero).

I believe the team that stays healthy and is best prepared will go far. Our region last year had several games decided by less than 7 points. So these are predicitons. That is all!!!

Clarksville high and there 26 seniors will be hard to beat.

Beech also has 20+ seniors, but don't think they will have the firepower to slip past games like they did last year.

Mt. Juliet is going to surprise the region. I like coach perry, and he is a great coach. Give him that line, and the wing t will be running into your town.

Kenwood, Loaded with skilled athletes. A great QB duo and a real talented running back, but trying to keep the attitudes straight will be tough. The loss of that DL will always hurt anyone.

Portland is going to be down this year, but come on people, they will be sound and play panther football.

Rossview will be much improved this season. If they can stay injury free, they will make some noise. At best I feel they are a bowl team. Not at the ranks of the playoffs as of yet.

Springfield will always be athletic. Mr. Running back of the region and a senior oriented line. Look for them to contend for the 3 or 4 spot.

Last is my Vikings. We are not rock bottom. If a team is 0 - 10 they are at the bottom. However, we are pretty close. As every year, we do not expect to be at the top. Starting from the bottom only adds room for improvement.

A good region and there will be some big upsets. Good luck to all and see you in a month. The lights come on in 30 days. Not alot of time. Lets try to put four teams that will be more than first rounders this season, and then represent our region proudly.

I believe the team that stays healthy and is best prepared will go far. Our region last year had several games decided by less than 7 points. So these are predicitons. That is all!!!

Clarksville high and there 26 seniors will be hard to beat.

Beech also has 20+ seniors, but don't think they will have the firepower to slip past games like they did last year.

Mt. Juliet is going to surprise the region. I like coach perry, and he is a great coach. Give him that line, and the wing t will be running into your town.

Kenwood, Loaded with skilled athletes. A great QB duo and a real talented running back, but trying to keep the attitudes straight will be tough. The loss of that DL will always hurt anyone.

Portland is going to be down this year, but come on people, they will be sound and play panther football.

Rossview will be much improved this season. If they can stay injury free, they will make some noise. At best I feel they are a bowl team. Not at the ranks of the playoffs as of yet.

Springfield will always be athletic. Mr. Running back of the region and a senior oriented line. Look for them to contend for the 3 or 4 spot.

Last is my Vikings. We are not rock bottom. If a team is 0 - 10 they are at the bottom. However, we are pretty close. As every year, we do not expect to be at the top. Starting from the bottom only adds room for improvement.

A good region and there will be some big upsets. Good luck to all and see you in a month. The lights come on in 30 days. Not alot of time. Lets try to put four teams that will be more than first rounders this season, and then represent our region proudly.

I agree!!!

it seems everyone is done talking about their team, the polls are saying clarksville and springfield with 9 votes each, to win the region, i somewhat agree with that, i say springfield has a chance at winning the region, i ikno for a fact clarksville will not win it, beech will be in the running but lets keep talkin it up, we still got 1 month til kickoff