Will Jefferson County fare better this year than last

jchspats07

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ConCpatfan,

Sounds like your a little jealous about something. Maybe you should focus on your own short comings, no pun intended, and not on your team mates relationships with the coaches. Attitudes like yours are exactly what this team, or any team for that matter, don't need. Either you're a team player or your not. I wouldn't want to be you when your "buddies" read your post and figure out who you are. Camp is right around the corner. Pratice what you preach Mr its 11 not 1. And by the way, leave Manis alone. He's already graduated.

Edited by Topgun

QUOTE(TrojanOT50 @ Jun 30 2006 - 12:14 PM)

whose gonna replace rabbit? he transfered to west right?

Rabbit isnt as good as u think he is weak soft and a pansy so tell him to bring it when he plays us!

Rabbit isnt as good as u think he is weak soft and a pansy so tell him to bring it when he plays us!

Wow, now I see why Jeff County was so successful last year...I hope you are as encouraging to your other players as you are to him.

Wow, now I see why Jeff County was so successful last year...I hope you are as encouraging to your other players as you are to him.

much as i hate to say it, but its true, ive seen it in workouts so far. you can have him back.

JCHSPATS07, IS THE 07 YOUR JERSEY NUMBER OR IQ? SPEAKIN' OF BRINGIN' IT... WHY DON'T YOU SHOW HOW BRAVE U R AND IDENTIFY YOURSELF, OR R U SCARED HE MIGHT BRING IT UR WAY. AT LEAST GIVE US A JERSEY #!

QUICK QUESTION... IF HE IS SO WEAK, SOFT AND SUCH A PANSY WHY WAS HE STARTIN' FOR JEFF COUNTY AS A SOPH AT THE TOUGHEST POSITION ON THE FIELD. THAT DOESN'T SPEAK MUCH OF JEFF COUNTY STARTING PANSIES AT LINEBACKER. I HOPE 07 IS YOUR NUMBER. THAT'S MORE THAN LIKELY A QB #. I HOPE YOUR ARE QB, YU'LL BE WATCHING THE STARS MOST THE NIGHT FROM LAYING ON YOUR BACK. NOT TO MENTION RABBITS FACE-GUARD MARKS ON YOUR CHEST AND BRUISES ON YOUR toe IT JUST GRIPES ME HOW SOME OF YOU GUYS DISS OTHER PLAYERS. WHY NOT WISH HIM WELL?

PLAYERS LIKE YOURSELF R ALL ABOUT "I" NOT TEAM. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT RABBIT...MOWEST HAS ACCEPTED HIM AS A PART OF THE TROJAN NATION; A TEAMMATE AND HE IS WORKING HIS TAIL OFF THIS SUMMER. SEE, WITH MOWEST, A TEAMMATE WILL STAND-BY ONE ANOTHER AND WHEN YOU DISS ONE OF THEIR TEAMMATES...WELL YOUR MAKING IT WORSE ON YOURSELF. WE R A FAMILY!!! SO, IF U PLAN ON DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL TO BLOCK RAB, U BETTER LOOK OUT BECAUSE SOMEBODY ELSE IS GONNA GET CHA. YA KNOW, MAYBE ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO GIVE US YOUR NUMBER...I WOULD HATE TO SEE SOMEONE REALLY GET HURT.

GOOD LUCK TO JEFF COUNTY, YOUR A CLASS ACT AND I HOPE U HAVE A GOOD SEASON. WE ALL UNDERSTAND EVERY TEAM HAS A JERK...WE HAVE ONE, READ THE NEXT POST... TROJAN PRIED... BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, I DON'T THINK THIS PERSON IS REALLY A TROJAN. GOOD LUCK PATRIOTS! :lol:

much as i hate to say it, but its true, ive seen it in workouts so far. you can have him back.

trojan "fried", what have u been smokin'? I guarantee u one thing...u can't hang with the rabbit in the weight room. Like I said in an earlier post, "if u really r a TROJAN, he must have taken your position and u're just mad". A real TROJAN will not diss another teammate. I don't care if he is the smallest and/or weakest player on the team. U pull for him!!!! It's a bad case of jealousy! Sorry u got your feelin's hurt by losing your position or playing time. Get over it! Everyone outside and most people inside Jefferson Co. know Rab. is an athlete and a prettty good player. He may not be all state or even all district for that matter, but he will help any team be a better team. I believe thats what it's all about; making us a better team. HE WILL HELP! I'm just sorry for the Trojan Nation we have a sour apple in the bucket that is all about himself and is trying to start trouble. On the other hand, knowing Rab. I'll bet he'll just use this as fuel to add to the fire. It ain't like he don't have enough reasons to prove himself. Sorry u lost playin' time or ur position, just get over it and start pulling for him as a teammate. There is one ultimate goal...the "BORO", game 15!!! Even if u don't like the kid, keep it to yourself... MoWest has to much class to have a teammate diss another teammate! :lol:

The Pats will go to the playoffs this year,how far I don't know. Both sides of the line will be awesome. But how do you get Denton is a hoss,I totally disagree with that.He may be able to lift weights,but doesn't know how to play ftb.

As far as him going to UA's camp,that doesn't make him a star and doesn't mean they ask him to come,he's not a D1 player. Anybody can go to camps.Look a J Bell he's going to go to Auburn.And Ric He was the best T.End at C-N's camp from what is said.The best thing that could happen is to put Denton on the same side as Green and then he might be a hoss.And he needs to stop the brown noising with coach U.unless he has to be like Manis.If that is the only way he can play Well,I wouldn't play.

Well I took the past year off plus I thought idiotic remarks would hopefully die down after last year but it seems like a new patfan has joined the ranks. To say Denton does not know how to play ball is the most assanine thing I have ever heard. Brett has only played 3 years has a starter on the line. Brett will go far in life as a person regardless if football is in his future or not, but I'm sure it will be on some level. Graduating in the top 40 of his class isn't too bad a stat either.

As far as brown nosing, I don't consider getting along with your coach brown nosing. Communication with your coach both on and off the field can do nothing but help you. That is your dirtect link as well to colleges when they come calling or you need a referance.

Another thing you mention is "unless he wants to be like Manis". He could chosse worse people to be like!!! You maybe?!?!?! Micheal Manis is a fine young man that is getting the opportunity to play ball at another level and the people of Jeff County can continue to watch at C-N plus he was a fine leader on a team last year that needed one!!! Of course I may be a little bias he is my SON. I'm Greg Manis and if you want to talk about it I'm in the book!!!!!!!

If your a player, quit now and save us the headache, if your a parent, you should be ashamed, I am for you!! I suspect this is the case!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be close to Aug because the ###### match has already begun. Rabbit is not the first player to transfer from Jeff County and get personally attacked by jchspats07, sour grapes IMO. As far as trojanpried has stated on another thread that use to play for Mo West, what he has against Rabbit I don`t know. He wouldn`t be the 1st person to stir up crap, just for the simple fact of stiring the pot.