NFL Head Coach

I'll have it. Last year i got NCAA 2006 at 12 at night. They opened Hamilton Place for people who wanted to get it. If they do it again this year im there. Anyone got Xbox Live? Maybe we can get some games against eachother.

Ya'll are lucky you have girls that like to play games. My girl hates playing, but she loves it when i get on Fifa 2006 so she can talk crap to the person im playing and acts like it is her playing.

:thumb::ph34r: .....Nope I don't have XBOX Live but I sure would like to have it....From what I hear its alot of fun....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I got me a XBOX 360 today....I'm impressed by it and I'm ready to play NCAA 07 and Madden 07....

my buddy has one .. they are incredible

Guest dare_2_dream

The only game I have right now is Tiger Woods 06 and it is insane at the graphics....

My buddy has Madden 06, FIFA 06, World Series Baseball 2k6 .. they all are awesome

Guest dare_2_dream

I've been thinking about getting Baseball 2K6 because I had it for regular XBOX and enjoyed, so I can just imagine what it looks like on 360....

Fight Night Round III is the best game on it though in my opinion

Guest dare_2_dream

I had Round 2 for regular and it wasn't that great, but I have Round 3 for PSP and it looks awesome on it, so I'll probably buy it sometime soon.....

I have the entire line of them, and Round III blows the other ones away .. trust me