Opinions on Warren Co. this year?

your signature says it best it was impossible for warren county to make the playoffs again, and you did good luck with that the second time around - j/k :thumb:

Well I really think that Warren Co. has a better chase of making the playoffs then Coffee Co. this up and coming season.

But I can't wait too see yalls big guy forgot his name and Todd Dunn line down again

Lets see if yalls boy gets mad again cause he can't stop Todd, and kicks him in the head well he's on the ground

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your signature says it best it was impossible for warren county to make the playoffs again, and you did good luck with that the second time around - j/k :thumb:

You can say Hi to Cole Brazier next time you see him for me. I love it you know that football is comming around cause the trash talking starts. I don't know what Coffee Co. has this year. All I know is I can't wait for the last game of the season.

You can say Hi to Cole Brazier next time you see him for me. I love it you know that football is comming around cause the trash talking starts. I don't know what Coffee Co. has this year. All I know is I can't wait for the last game of the season.

Thats why I respect you Phoenix you never get involved in all the trash talking

One of the questions that I have about the O line is why is Warren County's bad. It seems like even when I was in high school we had the biggest offensive line in the state but could not block. Is it in the coaching or is it the talent of the Linemen?

When were you there. I remember a few years with Paz as head coach, Bobby Newby, Ed Cantrell, and then the days of Assistants Steve Britton and Gary Rankin where they seemed to get it done. I agree it has been a long dry spell, but hopefully things are moving in the right direction.

Go Pioneers!

When were you there. I remember a few years with Paz as head coach, Bobby Newby, Ed Cantrell, and then the days of Assistants Steve Britton and Gary Rankin where they seemed to get it done. I agree it has been a long dry spell, but hopefully things are moving in the right direction.

Go Pioneers!

Great coaches. I also enjoyed listening to Coach Newby on the radio.

Go Pioneers!

I was there between 97-01 it was the Campbell,Woods days.

I was there between 97-01 it was the Campbell,Woods days.

Warren county has such a rich history in all sports. Look in the TN sports hall of fame and you will find a few several names with McMinnville ties. What has happened in the last 20 years? There seem to be a few outstanding years. '79 girls basketball state champs, early 80's had some pretty darn good football teams. Jimmy "Wirehead' Walker's team took a state championship in baseball, but overall WC doesn't contend at any sport for more than one year? What's up with that?

Warren county has such a rich history in all sports. Look in the TN sports hall of fame and you will find a few several names with McMinnville ties. What has happened in the last 20 years? There seem to be a few outstanding years. '79 girls basketball state champs, early 80's had some pretty darn good football teams. Jimmy "Wirehead' Walker's team took a state championship in baseball, but overall WC doesn't contend at any sport for more than one year? What's up with that?

I can't really say what is the problem as a whole I just know that there was a lack of pride in the school and the way things have been run in the administration. I think also that alot of the kids think that the politics in the county hurt as well and they don't want to try out. Also the fact that all the sports compete for one player instead of letting them play all the sports they can. I think the last point is the biggest one.

Well Warren Co. has a good baseball team every year

Well Warren Co. has a good baseball team every year

Usually because they have the better of the athletes. Just look at some of the kids that play only baseball because someone tells them they need to focus on that even though they might be better at football or basketball. Just think about it.