Pigeon Forge

hey old highlander 13 what region does gp play in again. oh wait they play teams like south green and north green who all are like the cosby of region 2 so you dont have crap to say in this cause pf thrashed gp on there home field and will do the same this year at the tigers den and as we all know, when gp loses to a team twice in row they will take them off thier schedule and that will be the end of that intracounty rival just like they did seymour last year. and since when has gp played a state champ in the regular season. so shut your mouth until you learn your high school football

Why you gotta bash on cosby. I think they won more games than G.P and Pigeon forge last year.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the heck does coaby play? THE TENNESSEE SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF

Cosby plays in Region 1A which includes Hampton and Cloudland...perennial class A powers. In the last couple of years Cosbys football program has noticed a dramatic improvement. They compete every week now and thats not always been the case. They are a much better team now than when you played. This Tiger fan wishes them well.

i know pigeon forge's D will be one of the best in the state because of their line backers. these guys are crazy good. they also have an amazing strong safety in me, john patty, i had to sit out all last year because i tore my acl but im sure everyone knows that if u dont believe me ask texas. heres an example of how good i am...i am the starting running back for pfhs(over brandon guidry who had over 1000 yards last year, he was moved to receiver) but besides that i start at kick/punt returner strong safety and of course running back. but besides me we have 6'3 250 (solid muscle) billy wilson at middle backer, 6'0 215 david gibson, and 6'0 215 dustin "cadilac" campbell...he got the nickname because his mom's cadilac was the only thing we could find for him when it came to max out. im positive that our D will average less than 7 points a game and at least 10 three and outs...... watch out boys pigeon forge is coming for blood this year....seriously

i know pigeon forge's D will be one of the best in the state because of their line backers. these guys are crazy good. they also have an amazing strong safety in me, john patty, i had to sit out all last year because i tore my acl but im sure everyone knows that if u dont believe me ask texas. heres an example of how good i am...i am the starting running back for pfhs(over brandon guidry who had over 1000 yards last year, he was moved to receiver) but besides that i start at kick/punt returner strong safety and of course running back. but besides me we have 6'3 250 (solid muscle) billy wilson at middle backer, 6'0 215 david gibson, and 6'0 215 dustin "cadilac" campbell...he got the nickname because his mom's cadilac was the only thing we could find for him when it came to max out. im positive that our D will average less than 7 points a game and at least 10 three and outs...... watch out boys pigeon forge is coming for blood this year....seriously

I admire your modesty young man-don't be so hard on yourself. So do you have a contract with Nike or Reebok?

Maybe you should sit out another year, then go straight to the league

I'm glad your second post on coacht was so informative of your amazing skills you will definately get noticed by UT and Notre Dame now

This following cliche is "as old as the hills", but it definitely applies to your statements. THERE IS NO I IN THE SPELLING OF TEAM. The attitude displayed in your statements has cost many other TEAMS in by gone years to collapse during the season, or even have a disastrous season from start to finish.

Heed these words of wisdom. If you are as good as you say that you are, you don't need to tell a breathing soul. You don't even need to think about it in your own mind because what you do on the FIELD will speak VOLUMES. Everyone watching or reading the newspaper will KNOW how good you are. In other words, keep your mouth SHUT and let your walkin' do the talkin'.

This kind of talk can destroy your team's entire season.

By the way, if I can't find texas to ask him, will arkansas or oklahoma know?

Edited by orangepigskin