Pigeon Forge

i would to hear some thoughts on what the success of PF will be this year. I'm not a student and just loyal graduate. i've been around this this program for the past 7 years coaching and playing. i kmow PF has a grereat running back in branden guidry who is 5'11 2000lbs with 4.5 spped to combine with power. they have athletic lineman who also playbacker on defense, so you know they can move weel cause our defense is consistently tough. like everyone says athletes are usually the problem with DB'S and WR's being slim. Buut from what i saw in spring and in summer workouts so far they seem to have found in basketball and football players. i played on the line here from 2000 to 2004 and from then on the strength has always been the line with no back. Now they seem to have all that and what do you think. please give some game to game or week to week thoughts on this season

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure but i think its scott and ###### county again which they beat ###### and scott 4 to 1 in the spring

tiger u msut be a player cause as ive said in post before

1.They did the 10 play thing which in my opinion is really stupid

2.PF never stopped scotts O they would just run outta plays

3.It was 2-1

4.They put the ball on the Goaline for 10 plays and PF scored 3 outta 10 which was a goaline drill not scores.

5.Scott was bout to score when the game got called off

6.Pigeon Forge will make the playoffs then get sent home with the rest of the teams from region 1

Edited by Old_Highlander_13

IF YOU SAW WHAT PF HAS LIKE ME AND FAST 35 HAVE SAW DURING THE SPRING YOU WOULD THINK THEY COULD COMPETE FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT IN REGION 2. THEY HAVE A COLLEGE CALIBER QB IN PAUL HARPER WHO IS 6'5" AND 210 LBS. THERE 2 DEEP AT EVERY SPOT AND THEY LACKED THAT IN THE PAST. MY CALL FOR THEM IS A REGION CHAMPIONSHIP FINALLY IF THEY GET THIER NEW SPREAD OFFENSE RUNNING ON ALL CYLINDERS. CAUSE AS EVERYONE KNOWS, THIER DEFENSE IS ALWAYS AT THE TOP OF REGION 1.