Trousdale Co. 2006

Ole3putt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about livingston and trousdale? it was a good game last yr..wat are your thoughts of the turnout of this game?

Both teams lost a lot of good players. I know LA is laying and waiting to rectify the out come from last yr. It'll be a good game . I bet the atmosphere will be crazy that night.

....Are you guys kidding me?

Do you not remember the Red Boiling Springs game last year?! 91--0 ?

The T-County coaches have absolutely no class. I mean that honestly.

Come on. There is a point in a game (lets just say it is 50 or so), and instead of trying to score a touchdown, kick a field goal, and try some different things...even Punt the ball. I know you dont get any points doing that, but come on.... Try a kid that wanted to be Qb get a chance, let a kid that wanted to be a kicker kick the field goal...for Pete sake, you are up 50-0 at half time, what can you lose?

I have absolutely no respect for the T-County coach....yeah, I will give him his props, for winning the Championship last season. Good Job there......Like I said, it was like picking on a kid in a wheelchair last year. You knew that we were not good, so first, you took our glasses. Now we couldn't see. Then, you knocked us out (...you Bullies)...then, you ran up the score, and we were on conscious, so we didnt know......

Good Luck to my boys in RBS.....Beat up T-County like they did to you last year!!!!

This really isn't worth a reply, but for those of you that didn't bother to come to this game, as it was said before the starters played 2 defensive and 2 offensive series. Scored both times both ways. The second and third teams continued to score at will. We attempted 2, 40 plus yard field goals (On 3rd down ). We punted twice on 2nd down and our coaches even ask the RBS coaches at halftime if they wanted to call the game. Honestly the fans from TC felt sorry for the RBS kids, but they can only play the way they are coached to play. Can't wait to see this year on the creekbank, gonna be really bad with RBS coming to the creekbank undefeated and beating us, at home. I'll be there to witness it though.

how did sparta -trousdale scrimmage go

I was not able to attend due to a Tournament, but heard that Sparta had some big ole boys... From my understanding with side conversations, both teams had a good scrimmage. as far as the outcome of who put on who. I don't know. It was just a scrimmage.. ;)