Trousdale Co. 2006

Ole3putt

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Are you guys kidding me?

Do you not remember the Red Boiling Springs game last year?! 91--0 ?

The T-County coaches have absolutely no class. I mean that honestly.

Come on. There is a point in a game (lets just say it is 50 or so), and instead of trying to score a touchdown, kick a field goal, and try some different things...even Punt the ball. I know you dont get any points doing that, but come on.... Try a kid that wanted to be Qb get a chance, let a kid that wanted to be a kicker kick the field goal...for Pete sake, you are up 50-0 at half time, what can you lose?

I have absolutely no respect for the T-County coach....yeah, I will give him his props, for winning the Championship last season. Good Job there......Like I said, it was like picking on a kid in a wheelchair last year. You knew that we were not good, so first, you took our glasses. Now we couldn't see. Then, you knocked us out (...you Bullies)...then, you ran up the score, and we were on conscious, so we didnt know......

Good Luck to my boys in RBS.....Beat up T-County like they did to you last year!!!!

Come on. There is a point in a game (lets just say it is 50 or so), and instead of trying to score a touchdown, kick a field goal, and try some different things...even Punt the ball. I know you dont get any points doing that, but come on.... Try a kid that wanted to be Qb get a chance, let a kid that wanted to be a kicker kick the field goal...for Pete sake, you are up 50-0 at half time, what can you lose?

I have absolutely no respect for the T-County coach....yeah, I will give him his props, for winning the Championship last season. Good Job there......Like I said, it was like picking on a kid in a wheelchair last year. You knew that we were not good, so first, you took our glasses. Now we couldn't see. Then, you knocked us out (...you Bullies)...then, you ran up the score, and we were on conscious, so we didnt know......

Good Luck to my boys in RBS.....Beat up T-County like they did to you last year!!!!

This ain't "PeeWee" football , but I still like the enthusiasm..............

• 3 weeks later...

All kidding aside, everybody knew you "were not good". Have you ever been? I can appreciate a fan fighting for his team, but we heard all this crap last year. Lets move on. If your boys don't like it, tell them to move to TC. We could use a few more kids on the practice squad!

TC played everyone on the team and the first string was out after a couple of series. Bottom line is RBS has no business playing this team but they are in their region so its a must. Don't be mad at TC for being good, just get better!