BIG GAMES

shawn11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I detect a little emotion here. This team will struggle to be as good as last year's squad. Some of my close Knight contacts tell me the quarterback search will still be going into the start of the season. :thumb: Certainly need to shore up the defense, last year on several occasions, it was who could score last.

Well your "close" Knight contacts have not seen our starting QB throw recently. He is looking very good, making strong accurate throws . i don't think this team will "struggle" to be as good as last years team. Our defense will be better than last year with lots of speed in the Defensive secondary. We will let our actions speak come August 18... ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!

Well your "close" Knight contacts have not seen our starting QB throw recently. He is looking very good, making strong accurate throws . i don't think this team will "struggle" to be as good as last years team. Our defense will be better than last year with lots of speed in the Defensive secondary. We will let our actions speak come August 18... ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!

[/qu

But What about the line, how will they be? The irish line will be good from what i am seeing. And it is Football time in Tennessee! Yee Haw!

My contacts see him throw the ball every day. As to your defense, I agree it should be better, it has nowhere to go but up. But what about that team from Knoxville? Are they still playing? :lol: As to the defensive secondary they are going to need a lot of speed to stop those lumbering running backs busting through the line. Anyway it should be interesting, here's to an injury free season for the Knights and all teams.