Riverdale

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think that Riverdale's in decline...but the web site definitely is.

TDNTN, I think you need to get over to the coaches office and volunteer to get the web site up to date. I really need an updated roster. :thumb:

how sweet....a Riverdale thread, started by a Riverdale fan, encouraging other Riverdale fans to respond and pat each other on the back and tell each other everything is going to be okay. and then bash all those who suggest otherwise. what else should we expect from quite possibly the lowest class team and supporters. and by the way, I don't really feel sorry for your messed up statue. what goes around comes around, and maybe that is karma's way of saying your bad sportsmanship hasn't gone unnoticed. one bad sport deserves another I guess.

Riverdale has another great coach. The problem is the new schools moving in and the potential rezoning that follows or comes with.

I think Rankin knew that and had been coveting the Alcoa job for a few years. He interviewed once before for it.

Riverdale will always be tough, but it gonna get harder to stay at the top for sure.

i forgot the head coaches name, but ebalaroza's dad (or his brother or both, im not sure), verge's dad, and coach bowers are all on staff for the freshman team now...coach thomas just moved up to varsity

No secret that the whole Ebal family was VERRRRY tight with Rankin. He was actually zoned Blackman in middle school........then played varsity at Riverdale. It did not surprise me one bit to hear that he was at RHS or that his dad was coaching there. Word says his Dad is HC of freshman?

how sweet....a Riverdale thread, started by a Riverdale fan, encouraging other Riverdale fans to respond and pat each other on the back and tell each other everything is going to be okay. and then bash all those who suggest otherwise. what else should we expect from quite possibly the lowest class team and supporters. and by the way, I don't really feel sorry for your messed up statue. what goes around comes around, and maybe that is karma's way of saying your bad sportsmanship hasn't gone unnoticed. one bad sport deserves another I guess.

thank you

great minds think alike but WC still stinks and will only win 2 or 3 games

Go Stars!!

O.K. why did you then open the thread to read it? And what kind of vandalizam has any Warrior done to your property to deserve the bad Karma you so nicely mentioned look you can hate us because we dominate your team (i dont even know who your team is)but dont say we deserve for our school property to be vandalized. I guess what i am asking is for you to give examples of what in the world you are talking about

thank you

great minds think alike but WC still stinks and will only win 2 or 3 games

Go Stars!!

Ill ask you the same questions....why did you open the thread to read it? and if anyone should not hate Riverdale football it would be siegel because we have literally taken it easy on yall each year!! if the coaches wanted to run up that score we could have scored 100. I was thinking by your name that you are an adult but by your post you are showing you are a kid so good luck on friday rather if you are a player or a cheerleader

I am a riverdale fan, but if u read what i put i was asking if they were gonna be good or bad this year. I didnt make this thread to brag. I am just wondering who your football team is, or are u just a bandwagoner and go with the flow?

why dont u go post stuff like this somewhere else. and your right what goes aroung comes around we are going undefeated and winning state so everyone who hates riverdale will hate us even more cause we whipped the floor with u :lol: then u can ruin something else we have cause u wish u could be in our shoes jealiously is what does stuff like messing with our statue :lol: cause u want to be us and have what we have but u cant

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear