3 Ravenwood

4 Germantown

5 Breantwood

6 Dobyns Bennett

7 Franklin

8 Gallatin (tie)

8 Ridgeway (tie)

10 Smyrna

I Believe that the Region Order was picked by muprhy fair, but that state poll was by coaches across the state. The one he did he picked 5 teams that could, and that was Franklin, Oak Ridge, Ridgeway, Riverdale, and Smyrna

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Believe that the Region Order was picked by muprhy fair, but that state poll was by coaches across the state. The one he did he picked 5 teams that could, and that was Franklin, Oak Ridge, Ridgeway, Riverdale, and Smyrna

Region Order was picked by the coaches in the Region. The state one was picked by the coaches in the entire state.

Murphy Fair only picked 5 top teams in the state and they were in No order.

Franklin

Gallatin

Oak Ridge

Riverdale

Smyrna

well being co champs is still being region champs do you know who got the number 1 seed that year and how it was determined?

Gallatin was 1 seed. I think it was determined by margin of victory over Leb. since they beat Riverdale and Gallatin lost 6-3 or something close like that.

well being co champs is still being region champs do you know who got the number 1 seed that year and how it was determined?

well, the reason Iwrote what I did was because the attitude that the previous post carried. It made the situation appear that no one has even been able to compete with Riverdale for a region championship, and that just isn't the case. There is a prevailing attitude on these boards that most Riverdale contributors possess.....that is that Riverdale is some sort of a "god" and should be worshipped or other teams should bow to them just because it says Riverdale on their jersey. That attitude is getting a little old. And I did say most, but not all. I just wish that posters would try to atleast be a little objective.

well, the reason Iwrote what I did was because the attitude that the previous post carried. It made the situation appear that no one has even been able to compete with Riverdale for a region championship, and that just isn't the case. There is a prevailing attitude on these boards that most Riverdale contributors possess.....that is that Riverdale is some sort of a "god" and should be worshipped or other teams should bow to them just because it says Riverdale on their jersey. That attitude is getting a little old. And I did say most, but not all. I just wish that posters would try to atleast be a little objective.

Riverdale's had a pretty good run...

Is that objective enough?

na man i didn't have an attitude.... i was just saying we've been region champs for more than a decade now

I do agree that teams should bow down to the WARRIORS and they should be intimidated some say that is "cocky" i say it aint braggin if you do it and you back it up i can not refer to us as a God as we all no there is no greater power but when it comes to region 4 5A we are tops until someone knocks us down Now this could be the year but they say that every year I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON

P.S. i know you dont post much and you may not know me so dont take me serious i am just having fun and playing around good luck to Lebanon as i have a few freinds that have kids that go there and i know many that have attended there