Week 0 Riverdale vs. Siegel

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like your swagger. You dont have Gaston any more buddy, and you guys couldnt win it all with him. Im really sick of hearing about how Riverdales going to go undefeated and win state. Theres as good a chance of us beating you all as you all winning state IMO. But tomorrow night is a little more then 24 hours away. I cant wait. I hope the Stars shine bright tomorrow night.

I dont like your swagger. You dont have Gaston any more buddy, and you guys couldnt win it all with him. Im really sick of hearing about how Riverdales going to go undefeated and win state. Theres as good a chance of us beating you all as you all winning state IMO. But tomorrow night is a little more then 24 hours away. I cant wait. I hope the Stars shine bright tomorrow night.

We did win state with gaston miller thank you very much we may not have won it last year but we did win state with gaston. No on right now is talking about Riverdale winning state albeit that is our goal there are not a lot of rumblings. when your basketball team was about to start their season their goal wasnt about winning the district it was about winning state that is where our program is its about winning state

and we have a better chance at winning state this year than yall do of beating us

Not last year though which is what i meant, and i think your program should realize as our basketball one has that we dont have the star power we once did. You guys need to turn down the egos a bit. No Gaston No Tamar , though i think Scott will be a great player, i just dont see your team being as high and mighty as the past warrior teams. Gaston was an amazing talent.

Not last year though which is what i meant, and i think your program should realize as our basketball one has that we dont have the star power we once did. You guys need to turn down the egos a bit. No Gaston No Tamar , though i think Scott will be a great player, i just dont see your team being as high and mighty as the past warrior teams. Gaston was an amazing talent.

No Gaston, but we got Locke. No Tamar, but we got Hunter. No Dave, but we got Scott. We got Goree, We got Verge, We got Grove, We got Spurlock, We got Newsome, We got Atakpu, We got, . . . . shall I go on!.

The Stars lights go out tomorrow night.

its been tough, even for me (not being part of the program anymore), to see the lack of respect riverdale has gotten this off season. to hear that there is no longer talent, its flat out rediculous and it makes me shake my head, thinking about all the great players that i played with that will be doing it on the field this year, and i know the players who post on here (which are all talents and contributers themselves), feel the same way. im not worried about it though, the critcizim (sp) has only made them better, and me and the riverdale faithful all know they will be a proven team by 9:30 tommorrow :thumb:

cant say i didnt tell ya so...

No Gaston, but we got Locke. No Tamar, but we got Hunter. No Dave, but we got Scott. We got Goree, We got Verge, We got Grove, We got Spurlock, We got Newsome, We got Atakpu, We got, . . . . shall I go on!.

Your right you do have all those people but you dont know who we got this year. For one you forgot about Corven who was behind Gaston last year in rushing. And we also have Caleb Harper, Jordan Cassadine, Brandon Snell, Montori Hughes, Deonte Cruise, and Chiboozo, and Trent Miller, Staley Hayes, Vee, Andrew Ward, now shall I go on so I dont think you done kept update on us cuz we are capable of winning tomorrow.Im not gon lie yall do have some good people on your team but this aint last year. Its gon be a good game!!!!

its been tough, even for me (not being part of the program anymore), to see the lack of respect riverdale has gotten this off season. to hear that there is no longer talent, its flat out rediculous and it makes me shake my head, thinking about all the great players that i played with that will be doing it on the field this year, and i know the players who post on here (which are all talents and contributers themselves), feel the same way. im not worried about it though, the critcizim (sp) has only made them better, and me and the riverdale faithful all know they will be a proven team by 9:30 tommorrow :thumb:

cant say i didnt tell ya so...

Spell check on ridiculous too, "homeboy". Who are these tremendous athletes that you are talking about? Verge, Goree, Scott and Hunter? Did you play with them or were you on the Freshman team? You are quite a bit younger than me.. lol .. So I don't really know your age Young DennEy. Two senior tackles vs. two outstanding d-tackles tomorrow. Snell vs. Goree and Craig vs. Verge. It should be very interesting with a lot of running the ball on both sides of the ball. I have seen only some of RHS play.. but it appeared they like to push it down your throat this year.

I think Siegel pops off an early shocking score on RHS myself.

SN07......we don't always agree on things but I do ADMIRE your loyalty to your team and school. They deserve to be believed in.

I will be cheering on my Stars and pulling for the Oakland Patriots.. Have them on the radio tomorrow I think. I'm pretty excited about these games tomorrow 2P. Lets here your prediction on both games. :thumb:

Compared to Gaston and Tamar what have Hunter and Locke proved. Lockes proved nothing but that he could get into riverdale from blackman. Hunter is pretty good but dont compare him to Tamar Butler.