Henry County Schedule

wingman

Here is the 2006 schedule. I wish I knew how to post to schedule section.

Aug. 18 Ridgeway H

Aug. 25 Dickson Co A

Sep. 1 Hardin Co H Reg

Sep. 8 Kenwood A

Sep. 15 Brighton H Reg

Sep. 22 Liberty A

Sep. 29 Munford A Reg

Oct. 6 Southside H

Oct. 13 JCM H Reg

Oct. 20 OPEN

Oct. 27 Northside A Reg

I would bet Southside is Homecoming and JCM is Senior Night.

I guess Ridgeway will be tough and JCM is always tough, but looking at the rest of it I see Henry County 9-1 or 8-2 at worst.

JCM is toughest region game for sure

Ridgeway toughest non region game. The rest of the non region games should be wins for the Big Red.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is JCM having their senior night in Paris?

Because JCM OWNS HC and can have their Senior Night in Paris ANYTIME they want to. For that matter, they can have it anywhere in the region they want. That was a pretty nifty response "Oh Confused Back and Forth" friend of mine. But never under estimate the sharpness of the "FIVE STAR YANKER"!

Because JCM OWNS HC and can have their Senior Night in Paris ANYTIME they want to. For that matter, they can have it anywhere in the region they want. That was a pretty nifty response "Oh Confused Back and Forth" friend of mine. But never under estimate the sharpness of the "FIVE STAR YANKER"!

HC has to go thru Maryville first. Every year Maryville get ranked behind someone in preseason - HC, Melrose, Hillsboro, Red Bank, etc. But how many of them actually beat Murvull? By my count, it's ZERO.

OK, the moment that you all have been waiting for, I have held out long enough. What a day in Paris, the excitement is back and did the boys look sharp today. As for the Fair poll, well There are certian teams that are the best until they are beaten and then there is the rest of us. Maryville and Riverdale are two that come to mind, It will however be interesting to see what Riverdale is like with a new coach. As for us, Maybe we will be the best and there is a small chance that we will not. At this point in time no one has beaten us in 2006 and it is looking pretty good from my seat on the hill. It is finally back to football season and I could not be happier. I am looking forward to this season and wish the best to all 7-4a teams when they are not playing us. As for our nonregion foes, look for LIberty to be pretty tough, I heard that they might be in our region in 2007.

RealRedpride, wingman, oooooooo, and all other Patriot faithful Here is to another great year of HC football. :lol:

OK, the moment that you all have been waiting for, I have held out long enough. What a day in Paris, the excitement is back and did the boys look sharp today. As for the Fair poll, well There are certian teams that are the best until they are beaten and then there is the rest of us. Maryville and Riverdale are two that come to mind, It will however be interesting to see what Riverdale is like with a new coach. As for us, Maybe we will be the best and there is a small chance that we will not. At this point in time no one has beaten us in 2006 and it is looking pretty good from my seat on the hill. It is finally back to football season and I could not be happier. I am looking forward to this season and wish the best to all 7-4a teams when they are not playing us. As for our nonregion foes, look for LIberty to be pretty tough, I heard that they might be in our region in 2007.

RealRedpride, wingman, oooooooo, and all other Patriot faithful Here is to another great year of HC football. :lol:

Looking forward to coming out a couple of days this week and watching scrimmage. Do they put the pads on next week?

I guess Ridgeway will be tough and JCM is always tough, but looking at the rest of it I see Henry County 9-1 or 8-2 at worst.

JCM is toughest region game for sure

Ridgeway toughest non region game. The rest of the non region games should be wins for the Big Red.

Ridgeway is no doubt the toughest non region game. Liberty game should be a good one also. I don't know how many Sr are gone from a very solid Kenwood team that made a strong run in playoffs last year, but if very few are gone look for that game to be tough. Look for DCHS to play hard at their house to regain the barrel. HCHS non region games should be a good test and a good warmup for the JCM game. I would think both JCM and HCHS should come into that game undefeated in Region play.

HC has to go thru Maryville first. Every year Maryville get ranked behind someone in preseason - HC, Melrose, Hillsboro, Red Bank, etc. But how many of them actually beat Murvull? By my count, it's ZERO.

We are getting way ahead of ourselves with this one! An HC-Murvull game would the championship game, one I would love to see. But personally I don't want to count my chicks before they hatch. The Ridgeway game is the most important one on the schedule right now - a mere 3½ weeks away!

It is cool to be ranked by Murphy, but I agree somewhat with Muffin in that it doesn't mean a whole lot though it does mean something. We will just have to see how the drama unfolds.

Welcome back prophet! Go Big RED!!!

RealRedpride, wingman, oooooooo, and all other Patriot faithful Here is to another great year of HC football. :thumb:

Welcome back my young prophet. You seem to have matured during the offseason. You have said nothing that the YANKER can disagree with which is a plus for you. Don't overlook those Cougars from JCM young friend.