Question about Riverdale football

I don't know if it's true or not, but I've been told that Stephen Britton is not playing at TN Tech anymore.

OMG...bhsol....soooooo good to see you back on here!

Britton is NOT at Tech anymore. Last I heard, he was helping his dad at FC with football?

The Davis QB from RHS played at MTSU for a brief moment...had some kind of racial situation that caused him to leave. He went to Cumberland last that I knew. No clue if he finished up there or not. Can anyone let us in on that?

Please guys do nnot get side-tracked on bball and get this one shut down.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d2d, you are reffering to tim corder jr., which is brother of adarius dixon. the post starter is reffering to tim corder sr., who went to riverdale in the early/mid 80s who is father of tim jr. and adarius. tim sr. was on a riverdale bball team that went undefeated (under coach palmer jones) regular season i believe, '85 was the year i think, riverdaleman could probably confirm that

we didnt go undefeated but we did play in the state tournament and coach Thomas Hopkins was the coach then coach jones (who still teaches there) was the asst but you are correct adarius and tim are his sons

OMG...bhsol....soooooo good to see you back on here!

Britton is NOT at Tech anymore. Last I heard, he was helping his dad at FC with football?

The Davis QB from RHS played at MTSU for a brief moment...had some kind of racial situation that caused him to leave. He went to Cumberland last that I knew. No clue if he finished up there or not. Can anyone let us in on that?

Please guys do nnot get side-tracked on bball and get this one shut down.

as far as stephen goes i hope he is still going to school somewhere he will be more helpfulk to his dad with a degree

we didnt go undefeated but we did play in the state tournament and coach Thomas Hopkins was the coach then coach jones (who still teaches there) was the asst but you are correct adarius and tim are his sons

as far as stephen goes i hope he is still going to school somewhere he will be more helpfulk to his dad with a degree

As far as I know, he is not in school. Hope he goes somewhere.