Chattanooga area High Schools

Poundingpurplepeople

Cleveland will be much improved this year on offense, they return a whole lot and add the second coming of Dante hickey in Monte Scotton and 6'4" reciever Dominique Macon should be a loaded offense, however the defense is a question mark, one thing should be for sure, defense or no defense.. should be some barn burners on the way..

I have heard good things about Central, however this means they might get back to .500.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

especially teams that have only been winning for about 7 years.

Try 2 years

Ooltewah Owls

Ooltewah, TN

2003 Schedule

Fri Aug. 22 Red Bank L 18-20

Fri Aug. 29 at East Ridge W 31-24

Fri Sep. 5 at McMinn Co. R L 7-30

Fri Sep. 12 Chattanooga Central L 34-56

Fri Sep. 19 at William Blount R L 14-21

Fri Oct. 3 Bradley Central R L 28-31

Fri Oct. 10 Heritage R W 14-6

Fri Oct. 17 at Soddy Daisy R L 12-37

Fri Oct. 24 Oak Ridge R L 7-45

Fri Oct. 31 at Farragut R W 17-7

Strength Rank: 44th

Hey owls how many state title have you won since the school has been open...oh yeah 0

I would love if we could talk about football on this message board Yes Central got new helmets they have the hammer and anvil on them. I would love just to know how they are looking as far as actually playing PLEASE!

I see another 3-7 or 4-6 year coming for the Purple Anvils of Central. Fairly difficult schedule.

Edited by Tynerfan99

Poundingpurplepeople...... What are you trying to start? You are going nowhere except down in a hole with this.....

you guys have only been winning for a few years and you think your world beaters. wake up and look around. you are still on the bottom. until you win for longer than 5 seasons and make it past the second round of the playoffs then you can talk. as for centrals uniforms being ugly, have you not looked in the mirror lately. plain old red and silver.

you guys have only been winning for a few years and you think your world beaters. wake up and look around. you are still on the bottom. until you win for longer than 5 seasons and make it past the second round of the playoffs then you can talk. as for centrals uniforms being ugly, have you not looked in the mirror lately. plain old red and silver.

that was in 1991 - 95

Dante Hickey? I doubt that. If they are lots better they could still lose several in BENNY MONROE STADIUM while Benny is winning at the Ooltwah field. I was a Cleveland graduate during the Dante era. I just think it is strange that Cleveland didn't hire Benny back but has their field named after him. They get what they asked for . I see the Owls are getting what they asked for a GREAT coach and now they have their former great coach back as well. Hold on for a great ride. I think youll seel one this yr :thumb: lolthe Owls are for real.

Cleveland will be much improved this year on offense, they return a whole lot and add the second coming of Dante hickey in Monte Scotton and 6'4" reciever Dominique Macon should be a loaded offense, however the defense is a question mark, one thing should be for sure, defense or no defense.. should be some barn burners on the way..

I have heard good things about Central, however this means they might get back to .500.

Ya, i wish Cleveland had hired Benny Monroe back also. When Cleveland rejected him the 1st time, Ooltewah then offered him the job, but he went back to Cleveland to give them another chance, but being stupid they denied him again. I heard that half the Cleveland staff threatened to leave if they didnt hire someone from within the staff already.