Jefferson County High School

DZbettin

Like redupset said, each coach has an agenda for these scrimmages. JC's was to improve from the previous scrimmages and on what has happened the last few times these teams have gone against each other. Central's was to build depth and see some other kids in situations. This story was for the benefit of the JC faithful and the team to keep them upbeat. I did find the story "interesting". :lol:

im glad you found the story "interesting" medman, cause everyone here really cares about your opinion. i think the "central loses to maryville again" thread is somewhere else. suicide is your best option.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad you found the story "interesting" medman, cause everyone here really cares about your opinion. i think the "central loses to maryville again" thread is somewhere else. suicide is your best option.

Back to spew more crap from that black hole you call a brain, thanks you`ve really added to this thread, like all the threads you post in :blink:

Can we expect a 2nd post from you this time, or just a flame like usual?

Edited by JC4life

This is why a scrimage is more about your team than the opponent.

Each coach will spin the results to what his team needs-

a boost of confidence or a kick in the pants.

A fan for team A has no idea who the 1st team

or who the back ups are for team B.

Usually the fans /parents are the only ones keeping a score.

Sure that DZ is just providing positive encouragement

for the Patriots-before the get beat by the Trojans.

Old wise one, please give us your prediction for Central this year since we didn't see the REAL Bobcats.

Well, I hate to get involved but I have something to say. Jefferson County is gonna be a great football team......like always, Central isnt. Maryville will beat them by 30 or 40 points. The only good "cats" in Knoxville is of course, Oak Ridge. So to the ones getting on here and making up excuses and crying about the scrimmage......it doesnt matter, you lost. JC4life, you are a shame to Jefferson County and all true JC residents, fans, and former students. Quit running your mouth, you do not own coacht and know nothing about football....nobody likes you. Both Morristown teams will be good this year. Dont count out the Patriots too soon, from what I've heard they will knock your jock-strap off. Im looking forward to what will be a good game between MW and JC. Good luck to both schools. By the way, etsuperstud, your comments were exactly right....suicide is their best option.

Edited by TNrecruiter

How did it go against Carter yesterday? I heard it got cut short due to lighting. How did the passing look? How did the run game look? I also heard there was a lot of pushing and shoving after the plays were over.

It did not go good. JC ran one offensive series and did nothing. Carter ran one series and ran it down the field. Then the lightning stopped it. I hope Coach U and the boys turn it around quickly - looks like some of them are just going through the motions. Hustle and desire seem to be missing!