Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said before this game that if Macon wins against TC, they will go deep in the playoffs and who knows maybe this is their year. :lol:

don't get the cart in front of the horse. not taking anything away from the tigers but you beat a pretty sub par trousdale team. two freshmen in the secondary that played the entire game? come on. <_<

Let's take a vote. Who think Satterfeild could go to Red Boiling Springs and win a state title with 10 years, give me a "yes", if you think not, give me a "no"

No way he can win a state championship if he coached...Have them finishing .500...Maybe...But the problem in RBS is they cannot get the players out to play...In RBS it's all about basketball, and I have no reason why either...I love the basketball program as well as all the sports programs, but when you have basketball players who sit on the bench and doesn't get to play until seniors and that is the only sport they play then why do it, where you could be playing football and everyone gets to play...People in RBS play basketball and think they're going to be the next michael jordan...What i've always said about the athletes in RBS is since our school is so small if they're capable they should play every sport they can...People in the school make fun of the football team, but they're the ones that don't play...When I was in there some I had some of the other athletes in the school, some that are my friends, wanted to play the football team just to prove that they would be a whole lot better if they would play and beat them...They make it out to be a joke...I get frustrated when I go watch a football game in RBS because our team struggles and then they're are others who could be playing, but instead they're in the bleachers making fun of red boiling springs football...It's a shame!!!

No way he can win a state championship if he coached...Have them finishing .500...Maybe...But the problem in RBS is they cannot get the players out to play...In RBS it's all about basketball, and I have no reason why either...I love the basketball program as well as all the sports programs, but when you have basketball players who sit on the bench and doesn't get to play until seniors and that is the only sport they play then why do it, where you could be playing football and everyone gets to play...People in RBS play basketball and think they're going to be the next michael jordan...What i've always said about the athletes in RBS is since our school is so small if they're capable they should play every sport they can...People in the school make fun of the football team, but they're the ones that don't play...When I was in there some I had some of the other athletes in the school, some that are my friends, wanted to play the football team just to prove that they would be a whole lot better if they would play and beat them...They make it out to be a joke...I get frustrated when I go watch a football game in RBS because our team struggles and then they're are others who could be playing, but instead they're in the bleachers making fun of red boiling springs football...It's a shame!!!

those that make fun of the ones that play sound like a bunch of cowards. <_<

RBS's problem is that they have been so bad for so long, that they can't get a decent coach. If they could find a young coach looking for a challenge that can spark some interest in the program, they could do well.

they always have some good athletes. They need some good coaching, but who wants to take on that challenge.

RBS's problem is that they have been so bad for so long, that they can't get a decent coach. If they could find a young coach looking for a challenge that can spark some interest in the program, they could do well.

they always have some good athletes. They need some good coaching, but who wants to take on that challenge.

We've had some decent teams...about 6 or 7 years ago we were a field goal away from making the playoffs...but even then...people still made fun of the football team... but your right we do have some decent in there each year, but we have problems with coaches...We can never get enough to help...Coach Boles and Coach Goolsby do the best they can, but that's all you have...We have on average 3 coaches a year...Jackson County doesn't have the strongest football program but they have what 5, 6 coaches...We have 2 this year...The way football in rbs is treated is a shame...

Edited by swanson71