Eagleville Football

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's Cheatham Co.-Eagleville scrimmage was an offensive show to say the least. Eagleville has several quick receivers who can score anytime they get their hands on the football. #3 is a very elusive back who should post great numbers this year. #14 might be the best quarterback at the 1A level in 2006. He can run and has a great arm. He will play at the next level someday down the road. Lillard (#74) is a hoss up front, as is #55, and Vestel (#5) is another guy who's going to have a shot to play at the next level in the future. I see Eagleville as a real threat to Jo Byrns in that region and they could beat Jo Byrns & Mt. Pleasant come playoff time. Trust me when I say that they have an offensive unit that will score 40+ points on several occasions in 2006.

Cheatham Co. played very well on the offensive side of the football. Kyle Christmas looked sharp at quarterback hitting several receivers. Joey Beach and Jossiah Lassek each caught TD passes this afternoon for the Cubs. Cory Randolph and Kevin Elliott looked good running the ball. Defensively the Cubs looked great at times, especially up front, but they did struggle at times as well. THAT IS PART OF A YOUNG TEAM'S MATURING PROCESS!!!!!

Score?????

Cheatham: 5TD's (did not attempt a PAT)

Eagleville: 5TD's (3/4 PAT's & 1/1 2-POINT CONVERSION)

GOOD LUCK TO EAGLEVILLE THIS SEASON I HOPE YOU GUYS GO ALL THE WAY IN 1A!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Thank you for being such a good sport and not coming on here and talking crap like a lot of people do. I am glad that you guys came out here and scrimmaged us because we got good work and it showed us what we need to work on. I hope that you guys have a great season and I wish the best of luck to all of you guys. O and by the way #14 the quarterback is only a sophmore, and he ran track in the off-season so I think that helped him in his running.

Classy post there big country. Eagleville looked pretty good, and you heard it here first, I think they have a real chance to win that region. Jo Byrns better pack a lunch when they play eagleville. It won't be a walk in the park. They are a good 1A team.

this is good news, reigon 5 need to be more competitive within the reigon it only makes you better,hope you guys at eagleville are not looking past you first two games,glad to hear you guys feel like you have a better team,not knocking last years team but glad to hear of improvements,looking foward to yall coming to JB wk. 3 from watching the DEVILS and from what I hear about the EAGLES looks like this will be a good game. good luck to all of REIGON 5

Hey well who does eagleville play in the scrimmage? I am going to try my hardest to be there but i have MTSU football that day and i think we have a two-a-day! If someone could let me know about time and place it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm assuming you're referring to the Jamboree this weekend b/c that's the only other announced scrimmage before the 1st game. Eagleville plays Richland this Saturday, 8/12, around 5pm in Chapel Hill @ the Forrest field.

Eagleville offense looked good, enough said. But Eaglewville's pass defense really struggled, it is something that can be fixed though. Our cornerbacks really struggled, we might need some players to go both ways so we can do a better job at cornerback. I'm sure Coach will figure it out. Our rush defense was very good except for one long run with several missed tackles. Once again the Eagles will have a very potent offense, a good rush defense and I'm sure the pass defense will improve every week. It should be a very good year for the Eagles. They just need to keep up the hard work. We lost to FRA last year so I'm sure we will not overlook them and from what I hear Silverdale is a much improve team with many new players. I'm sure our coaches will have our guys ready to play. One game at a time. GO EAGLES

#14 might be the best quarterback at the 1A level in 2006. He can run and has a great arm. He will play at the next level someday down the road.

Ive played with #14 in middle school for three years and he is the smartest and hardest working player ive every played with. He should take eagleville places in the next three years :lol:

#14 might be the best quarterback at the 1A level in 2006. He can run and has a great arm. He will play at the next level someday down the road.

Ive played with #14 in middle school for three years and he is the smartest and hardest working player ive every played with. He should take eagleville places in the next three years :D

this is #14 jake simms currently under a friends name, i was wandering who shsfan is i do know u r from sycamore. I appreciate the post leaving sycamore was the hardest thing i have ever done i was 14 years old when i moved that is why i wear that # today

Eagleville is a wonderfull place with outstanding athelets and coaches, they have put me in an enviornment in wich i can win, just as sycamore did

this is #14 jake simms currently under a friends name, i was wandering who shsfan is i do know u r from sycamore. I appreciate the post leaving sycamore was the hardest thing i have ever done i was 14 years old when i moved that is why i wear that # today

Eagleville is a wonderfull place with outstanding athelets and coaches, they have put me in an enviornment in wich i can win, just as sycamore did

Well son I'll be the first to say that you are one heck of a football player. Good Luck to you guys this upcoming season.

this is your favorite center of all time...love ya buddy...good luck this year :ph34r: