Eagleville Football

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i went to Eagleville last year and i am a little curious to see what they are gonna be like this year? Ha anyone seen them play? I hope that it will be a great year! Good Luck and GO EAGLES!!!

I expect Eagleville to challenge for the top spot in region 5 this year. The top 3 in region 5 should be Jo Byrns, Eagleville and Forrest. Eagleville could do some damage in the playoffs. A lot of starters return especially on Defense, plus they have a few players who were not elgible last year who are now available. They are well coached and fun to watch. They have changed their off scheme to match their speed in the skill positions and their size in the off. line. They will be big in the off. line. They have five all region performers returning and one of the best linebackers in 1a ball Jo Jo Vestal. They will start a solph. at qb, Jake Sims, he will be a good one. They have several good runningbacks, pretty good depth for a 1a school. They will dress out about 45 players. From my understanding toward the end of the week they will scrimmage BGA and Shelbyville at Web School in Bell Buckle.

Edited by goforthegoal

Hey i went to Eagleville last year and i am a little curious to see what they are gonna be like this year? Ha anyone seen them play? I hope that it will be a great year! Good Luck and GO EAGLES!!!

Eagleville has come a long way in a short time. They started kinda slow last year but came on strong the last few games. This year is gonna be a good one for them I think. Yes, they will be in the running for the Region Championship. Jo Byrns plays them their 3rd game of the season. That game may determine who wins the Championship.

Eagleville has come a long way in a short time. They started kinda slow last year but came on strong the last few games. This year is gonna be a good one for them I think. Yes, they will be in the running for the Region Championship. Jo Byrns plays them their 3rd game of the season. That game may determine who wins the Championship.

That should be a good game. Forrest has a bye week before the Jo Byrns game and playes Eagleville week 9. now if I can just figure out how to get to Jo Byrns.......

Probably so...JB is the favorite to win the region.

Well take my advice! I am speaking from expierence! It is a long DRIVE! It took us forever to get there! It really stunk! So they play at Jo Byrns this year? How is Jo Byrns looking so far? It will be a good game! I know this guy named Brad and he plays at Chapel Hill! I wanna think he is number 86 but cant remember! How is he looking this year?

The stinch we love it here,its been going on as long as I can remember,firing tobacco barns is what you smell, when we get a whiff of it we know that cool days and nights are not far away and the friday night lights are upon us.The DEVILS are ready to roll! get my drift? So when you see the hazy cloud of smoke start to drift toward the field and hear the DEVILS at the gate,its football time in cedar hill.Cant look ahead but when we meet this should be a pretty good football game,good luck to all of reigon 5 except when you enter the gates of the DEVILS DUNGEON, the fires await ! GO RED DEVILS

Well buddy! I know the last time we went there we had a 2 hour rain delay! The field was absolutely horrible! The bleachers were so small! Lets just say compared to our facility it looks pretty bad! However it was an adventure and the people were so nice! The fans were great! I did have a blast and it was one heck of a road trip! What is with the "when you enter the gates of the DEVILS DUNGEON, the fires await" no offense that is kinda cheesy! But oh well! Good luck! Yall are gonna need it!

JUST A LITTLE POETIC,HAVING A LITTLE FUN ,ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK TO ALL REIGON 5

Well take my advice! I am speaking from expierence! It is a long DRIVE! It took us forever to get there! It really stunk! So they play at Jo Byrns this year? How is Jo Byrns looking so far? It will be a good game! I know this guy named Brad and he plays at Chapel Hill! I wanna think he is number 86 but cant remember! How is he looking this year?

JB is heads and shoulders over everyone in that region. Eagleville is a distant second with Forrest really close. Good luck JB. If MP takes care of business and JB does the same, you can get to expierence "The Jungle".

JB is heads and shoulders over everyone in that region. Eagleville is a distant second with Forrest really close. Good luck JB. If MP takes care of business and JB does the same, you can get to expierence "The Jungle".

Eagleviile is getting better each yr. You are right about Chapel Hill. They are very close.

Heads and shoulders about everyone? Come on give me a break. I mean you can say that they are better but at least give credit where credit is due because I think that you like ripping on Eagleville no matter how good/bad they really are. I mean if most people are picking you guys in at least the top 10 and we can hang with you guys then Jo byrns is going to rip you guys (along with us because they are "heads and shoulders about us") a new one.

Heads and shoulders about everyone? Come on give me a break. I mean you can say that they are better but at least give credit where credit is due because I think that you like ripping on Eagleville no matter how good/bad they really are. I mean if most people are picking you guys in at least the top 10 and we can hang with you guys then Jo byrns is going to rip you guys (along with us because they are "heads and shoulders about us") a new one.

When have you guys ever hung with us?