White House/Lipscomb scrimmage

titans89

DL won 23-19 and they also scored 2 td in extra time

White House intercepted DL inside the 10 on Lipscomb's first drive. The first score was a DL FG on their 3rd or 4th possession that also hit a kid in the head after it went though. DL then scored a td after a WH turnover, WH then drove into DL territory at the end of the half. WH scored on their first possessionof the 2nd half. WH scored again to take a 13-9 lead. DL and WH scored again to make the score 19-16, DL scored again and stopped WH on their next drive before both teams put younger players in. DL had 2 consecutive possessions and scored on both, WH had 1 possession with younger players but did not score.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the name of that kid who got hit the with XP kick so I can refer him to that new law firm in Big Country's hometown.....Dewey Cheatham and Howe....I can't help it...sorry

Hey bulldog it was unfortunate that I did not have the opportunity to meet you last year when you guys came to Cheatham in week ten but this year I have got to meet you when the Cubs come to Rudderville in week ten. Who knows???? Maybe a playoff spot will be on the line that night :lol:

I believe they were the coaches' pick to win the region :lol:

I wouldn't mind going and watching them on Tuesday night against Smith Co. (who many expect to be good this year).

Ah...how could our small but slow kids possibly match up with a 3a powerhouse like WH? I just hope they don't hurt our little guys. :lol:

Ah...how could our small but slow kids possibly match up with a 3a powerhouse like WH? I just hope they don't hurt our little guys. :lol:

I say if WH can play with Lipscomb then they look impressive against Smith Co. In two weeks don't give me any excuses or cry foul to me at all if Catholic has another big win over Smith Co. because I know that's where you are going with this one :lol:

I say if WH can play with Lipscomb then they look impressive against Smith Co. In two weeks don't give me any excuses or cry foul to me at all if Catholic has another big win over Smith Co. because I know that's where you are going with this one :lol:

I don't make excuses or cry foul. Catholic is very very good. They will be favored by quite a bit at SC. There would no shame if SC loses that game. I do know SC will come ready to play this time. We'll see if that's good enough.

How did the Franklin Co scrimmage turn out?

I have no idea. I had to work.

Edited by Antwan