5A Region 1

Topper70

Not much talk... about North east Tenn, as always...how do you all see this going down?

I see:

1. DB

2. SHHS

3. Sevier Co.

and...

4. Bearden

others will disagree as always but tell me your thoughts, whose going to be some players coming out of the region that are any good.

only kids i know somewhat about is the senior class in the region...Science Hill's should be pretty good this year, lookout for David Alexander at WR should have a pretty good year.

Don't see SHHS jumping SCHS. They have all of their skill players back and are the fastest SCHS team in many years perhaps ever.

DB should be #1 SCHS #2 and Bearden, JCHS, Karns & SHHS fight for # 3 + # 4.

CCHS bringing up the rear (notta new concept there).

Not much talk... about North east Tenn, as always...how do you all see this going down?

I see:

1. DB

2. SHHS

3. Sevier Co.

and...

4. Bearden

others will disagree as always but tell me your thoughts, whose going to be some players coming out of the region that are any good.

only kids i know somewhat about is the senior class in the region...Science Hill's should be pretty good this year, lookout for David Alexander at WR should have a pretty good year.

There are several threads about football up your way. Several DB fans on the T. DB wins this one. I think DB can go a long way in the playoffs.

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett and Sevier County will be head and shoulder above the rest of the Region. After that it is a cluttered mess. The Topper of Science Hill will be hard pressed to make the playoffs. No shot at beating the Indians or the Smokey Bears, then play on the road @ Jeff. Co. That would force them to win out against Karns, Bearden and Campbell Co. to make the playoffs. The Schedule is not easy for SHHS, as the first 4 games are on the road and in all the Toppers have 6 Road Games and only 4 Home Games.

DB

SEVIER CO

JEFF CO.

???

16 Days to kickoff

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

I see:

1. DB

2. SHHS

3. Sevier Co.

and...

4. Bearden

How can you say that DB will be number one, but have no senior leadership?....I think DB's team is full of big time seniors...to name a few...Thompson, Sensabaugh, Throp, Burton, Ring, Burnett, Pappas, Salyers.