camp in LaVergne

93grad

ramsey looked really good he was very hard to bring down moran was flying all over the place as usual but what suprised me the most was the shelton kid he has really stepped his game up LC should be a very good team

I hear Shelton has improved. Ramsey is a quick back who will give teams problems. Moran always plays hard. He had a great soph yr until his injuries. Good luck Falcons.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their hc who has seen a few good teams said lc defensive line was the best he had ever had in hs and " they will get after you "

If that is so then LaVergne must have the best Offensive line in history b/c not one of LaVergne's first OL came close to losing in any one on one drills with LC's DL...Corey Davis and Sherman Carter really held their side down

If that is so then LaVergne must have the best Offensive line in history b/c not one of LaVergne's first OL came close to losing in any one on one drills with LC's DL...Corey Davis and Sherman Carter really held their side down

lc's o line dominated Lavergne's d line in that drill... You got to agree with that

sounds like lavergne has an excellent 3rd team

I am sure you will beat them next yr when you scrimmage. : )

Smyrna 35

Lavergne 14

and we will go ahead and tell you we will play first teamers the whole game

Sounds like the same ole excuses, just a new year, CAT. I get on here every year and read how they dominate everybody in spring and fall scrimmages and then are battling for one of the traveling seeds in the region for the playoffs. Heck, they had me so convinced last year that I was ready to call Ronnie Carter and see if he would forfeit the season for 5-A and go ahead and give them the gold football and save everybody their time and their athletes the punishment. :D

Sounds like the same ole excuses, just a new year, CAT. I get on here every year and read how they dominate everybody in spring and fall scrimmages and then are battling for one of the traveling seeds in the region for the playoffs. Heck, they had me so convinced last year that I was ready to call Ronnie Carter and see if he would forfeit the season for 5-A and go ahead and give them the gold football and save everybody their time and their athletes the punishment. :D

Who LaVergne? every year!?!?!? Sir, this is the 2nd season LaVergne is predicted to be good so how could it be every year?. Excuses or not, you need to worry about LC, everyone is talking about Saturday when they didn't see thursday and friday when LaVergne DOMINATED them with ease. Isn't LC ranked 11th in the state according to the Murphy Fair? O-VER-RA-TED! Take it how you want to. I'm sick of hearing about the scrimmages.

Edited by HSsportsfootball

Who LaVergne? every year!?!?!? Sir, this is the 2nd season LaVergne is predicted to be good so how could it be every year?. Excuses or not, you need to worry about LC, everyone is talking about Saturday when they didn't see thursday and friday when LaVergne DOMINATED them with ease. Isn't LC ranked 11th in the state according to the Murphy Fair? O-VER-RA-TED! Take it how you want to. I'm sick of hearing about the scrimmages.

Whatever..... That was my point.... You can take the results from a scrimmage and put it with a dollar and you MIGHT be able to be you a soda. Whatever team A's first, second, or third string does against the others means NOTHING!!!!!! Usually by the time the season starts, the strings are not the same anyway. I have plenty of respect for Coach Thomas and the Wolverines and hope they have a great season. You can also say LC is "O-VER-RA-TED" all you want, but that is your opinion. I don't care who is rated where right now, it is where you are rated come December. If your not the lead dog, the view is the same for everyone pal. But you know the ole saying, "opinions are like your back side, everybody has one and most are full of something"....... :D

Edited by LCstatman

Sounds like the same ole excuses, just a new year, CAT. I get on here every year and read how they dominate everybody in spring and fall scrimmages and then are battling for one of the traveling seeds in the region for the playoffs. Heck, they had me so convinced last year that I was ready to call Ronnie Carter and see if he would forfeit the season for 5-A and go ahead and give them the gold football and save everybody their time and their athletes the punishment. :lol:

but see..heres the thing...you cant truly tell anyone's ability to beat another team on friday night by who they played in scrimmages during camp...most of the time players are just out there b/c they have to be...its all about heart...whichever team "wants" to be out there in the heat and battle will most likely win the scrimmage....being on the field many LC players were talking about how hot it was and how they just wanted to go home...players dont do that on friday night