Blackman Vs. Cookeville

Bhsline73

Blackman plays cookeville this Friday and I was wondering what yall thougbt out it. That played JPII last night and won 4-1. So I was wondering yalls take on the scrimmage

This is supposed to be a 3-way scrimmage with Cookeville,Blackman & the mighty Oak Ridge!

Should be a good one,wish I didn't have to work.

Starts at 4pm at Cookeville High School

THE SQUAD :unsure:

This is supposed to be a 3-way scrimmage with Cookeville,Blackman & the mighty Oak Ridge!

Should be a good one,wish I didn't have to work.

Starts at 4pm at Cookeville High School

THE SQUAD :thumb:

This Friday Aug. 4 Cookville was supposed to come to Blackman but it got cancelled next Friday Aug. 11 is the three way scrimmage between Blackman, Cookville, and Oak Ridge. Blackman scrimmages Franklin this Tues. Aug. 8 at Franklin.

This Friday Aug. 4 Cookville was supposed to come to Blackman but it got cancelled next Friday Aug. 11 is the three way scrimmage between Blackman, Cookville, and Oak Ridge. Blackman scrimmages Franklin this Tues. Aug. 8 at Franklin.

Yeah,Cookeville ended up having a "work session" with Livingston Academy today.

Yeah,Cookeville ended up having a "work session" with Livingston Academy today.

The scrimmage day with LA is Tuesday August 8. Cookeville went to Blackman today and got rained out. Cookeville didnt work with anyone today.

August 11 is scrimmage with Blackman and Oak Ridge at Cookeville

The scrimmage day with LA is Tuesday August 8. Cookeville went to Blackman today and got rained out. Cookeville didnt work with anyone today.

August 11 is scrimmage with Blackman and Oak Ridge at Cookeville

OK thanks Goalline,they had it in the Herald-Citizen that the LA day was the 4th.I just assumed they were right. They're calling it a "work day" with LA on the 8th.Different from a scrimmage?.... :lol:

THE SQUAD :lol:

Edited by THE SQUAD

i dont know to much about blackmans coach, but it sounds like he is trying hard to get the team back on track by playing solid competition. blackman will be up against 2 of the consistant top teams in 5A on friday. talked to a couple of my buddies who play over there on friday and they were pretty confident (but they were last year too haha), so hopefully these scrimmages build their confidence even more and prepare them for the tough teams they will face this year, get them a couple in the W column. its always sorta sad to see a local team go "0fer," whether its your team or not