Ryan:Hunter's Lane Scrimmage

jp2fan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, its not all good. Youre trying to start something with FRW, so Im stepping in. Just wait a few weeks til the game. Then, let the trash talking begin.

Well if you're not defensive then I am not trying to start something with FRW. I want to know what he has to say. You have had your say.

FRW tell me how you think the Hunter's Lane scrimmage went, Please!

We do need a playmaker. HL was able to make a lot of big plays on us, and thats what we needed. The previous rain made us fumble and drop passes. HL was fluent and perfect. Once the scrimmage reached its mid-way point FR got into a groove. We do need a playmaker, someone to step up. Give us some time to make some twinks and we will should look fluent. Our JV did awesome, scoring 3 td's and allowing none. So its all a waiting game now.

We do need a playmaker. HL was able to make a lot of big plays on us, and thats what we needed. The previous rain made us fumble and drop passes. HL was fluent and perfect. Once the scrimmage reached its mid-way point FR got into a groove. We do need a playmaker, someone to step up. Give us some time to make some twinks and we will should look fluent. Our JV did awesome, scoring 3 td's and allowing none. So its all a waiting game now.

Maybe some of those JV kids should be on Varsity. You know how scrimmages go. No one can really tell from a scrimmage how good or bad a team will be. I'd rather see mistakes made in scrimmage that can be remedied before the season. I fear that some of those teams that are so high on themselves from scrimmage success may actually be disappointed come the real season.

Thanks for your answer FRW. ;)