coffee county / wilson central scrimmage

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i don't know much about WC this year how do the people that have seen these teams or know these teams see this going? (not you wingman - j/k)

I can't really say much about this contest. I haven't seen any team play yet. But from what I've read about Coffee Co. and from what a friend of mine that went to Coffee's last scrimmage, I think we stand a good chance against Wilson Central. We'll just have to wait and see.

And 5A, I totally agree with everything you've said in the Coffee County Football thread. I honestly believe that we have a real good chance at winning 8 games this year. I'd be happy with either 7 or 8 wins and making it past the 1st round of the playoff's this year... :lol:

I can't really say much about this contest. I haven't seen any team play yet. But from what I've read about Coffee Co. and from what a friend of mine that went to Coffee's last scrimmage, I think we stand a good chance against Wilson Central. We'll just have to wait and see.

And 5A, I totally agree with everything you've said in the Coffee County Football thread. I honestly believe that we have a real good chance at winning 8 games this year. I'd be happy with either 7 or 8 wins and making it past the 1st round of the playoff's this year... :thumb:

everyone stands a chance, especially in the pre-season. however, to get a better understanding of your chances against WC, maybe you should read the posts in the message board. or, you could check with Ravenwood, White House, or Cumberland County. I would hate for you to come away from the scrimmage disappointed.

everyone stands a chance, especially in the pre-season. however, to get a better understanding of your chances against WC, maybe you should read the posts in the message board. or, you could check with Ravenwood, White House, or Cumberland County. I would hate for you to come away from the scrimmage disappointed.

first string final

coffee county -6

wilson central - 4

first string final

coffee county -6

wilson central - 4

what would it have been if wc had played #34 the whole time? coffe county couldnt stop him he had over 200 yards on nine carries. wc was using thier third group of backs by the third series.final wc 7 cc 6 after all had played

what would it have been if wc had played #34 the whole time? coffe county couldnt stop him he had over 200 yards on nine carries. wc was using thier third group of backs by the third series.final wc 7 cc 6 after all had played

34 had two long touchdowns - other than that he didn't do much when he got the ball his first two carries went for 140 yards after that he never gained more than 6 or 7 yards

and yes you scored 3 touchdowns on our freshman team

Edited by 5A football fan

34 had two long touchdowns - other than that he didn't do much when he got the ball his first two carries went for 140 yards after that he never gained more than 6 or 7 yards

and yes you scored 3 touchdowns on our freshman team

wrong again look at the tape. look im not trying to start a fight in my eyes wc lost. as i thought they would if they didnt come to play. they took cc for granted as if it was the school they have scrimmaged the last few years.

wrong again look at the tape. look im not trying to start a fight in my eyes wc lost. as i thought they would if they didnt come to play. they took cc for granted as if it was the school they have scrimmaged the last few years.

what am i wrog about i have the stats he had to very impressive runs to start the scrimmage after that when he got the ball he didn't do much and both of those runs came when number 50 our starting linebacker (actually he is second string but the original starter is out for the year) wasn't in the game because his helemet was broken.

i'm not trying to start a fight either, all i originally said was

1st string final:

coffee county -6

wilson central - 4

i will say that if you guys can fix some things on defense you can play with anyone in your region other than some bad passes your offense looked pretty good much more balanced than smyrna

Edited by 5A football fan

Coffee County played well yesterday against Wilson Central. Did WC "overlook" Coffee? I don't know but WC coaches were not happy with their team...you could hear them "talking" to the them as you were leaving the stadium. The Red Raiders played hard on both offense and defense. A big interception and run for Coffee County was just one highlight of the scrimmage.

Thanks to WC for hosting the scrimmage. We've had a good series with them in scrimmages and games in 03 & 04. It was 5-3 Cc when i had to leave early for work.Looked like Cc started a little slow but really came on after the interception.

Thought Ccs DBs looked much better.Good luck to both teams during the season.

GO RAIDERS